Standard Chartered Recruitment: Standard Chartered schedule to hire Analyst, Risk Ops – (2100032926) for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Standard Chartered Recruitment:
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Analyst, Risk Ops – (2100032926)
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full-time
Job Type:- Operations
Required Qualification:- Commerce, Mathematic, or finance-related qualification.
For Grade B:-
- Fresher OR 6 months to 2 years of relevant work experience or knowledge of the lending related activities/ documentation
For Grade C:-
- 2 to 4 years of relevant work experience in the following areas, by performing credit assessment for the approval of retail lending:
- Read financial briefings related to the borrower to the company
- Interpret, analyse and assess all forms of complicated financial information
- Embark on risk assessment analysis
- Maintain the credit exposure within certain risk level with set limit in mind
- Assist the company in enhancing quality of service delivery relating to credit applications
The Role & Responsibilities:-
- Responsible for assessing credit requests and producing a recommendation after undertaking a thorough analysis of a variety of factors and careful analysis of a client’s financial information, including income statements, cash flow history, current debt, and tax forms.
- Responsible for evaluating the credit worthiness of potential borrowers via the underwriting of borrower financial statements, collateral coverage, and guarantor support.
- Gathers financial information about organizations and individuals, such as valuable properties, income, savings, debts and payment history, give recommendations on whether it is safe to approve a loan or reduce a credit line
People and Talent:
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values.
- Perform due diligence on the procedure involves evaluating the risks that businesses involved in loan financing are likely to experience by initiating background research on the retail or commercial customer
- In the event of serious regulatory breaches, policy breaches or where credit appetite have been breached, ensure senior management are informed and that actions are taken quickly to remediate and/or activities are ceased
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Regulatory & Business Conduct:
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group’s Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Lead the [Credit Risk Ops team] to achieve the outcomes set out in the Bank’s Conduct Principles: [Fair Outcomes for Clients; Effective Financial Markets; Financial Crime Compliance; The Right Environment.] *
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Retail Risk Operation- Credit representatives in group and country
- Live Here for good and Group’s brand and values in Credit Initiation
- Perform other responsibilities assigned under Group, Country, Business or Functional policies and procedures
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.