Python Programming Certification: Python is an interpreted, high-level and general-purpose programming language. Created by Guido van Rossum and first released in 1991, Python’s design philosophy emphasizes code readability with its notable use of significant whitespace.
In this free premium certification candidates will learn Python. This course is a depth introduction to both fundamental python programming concepts and the Python programming language.
Python Programming Certification:
What you’ll learn:
- Students will pass the PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer Certification in 1st attempt
- Students who wants to score more than 90% in the PCEP exam(PCEP-30-01)
- Python from basics
- Complete Python Practice sets that will help to clear the PCEP exam
- Those who are preparing for Certified Associate in Python Programming (PCAP) will also clear their basic concepts
- No Programming experience needed. You will learn everything you need to know
Who this course is for:
- Individuals who want to get more than 90% in the PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer Certification
- Python Programmers who wants to improve their marks in PCEP exam
- Beginners who wants to pass PCEP – Certified Entry-Level Python Programmer certification in 1st attemp
- Students or Programmers who wants to practice similar PCEP type questions to gain confidence before the actual PCEP-30-01 exam
- A person who wants to enhance their resume by passing the PCEP-30-01 exam.
This course includes:
- 8.5 hours on-demand video
- 2 articles
- 1 practice test
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of completion
How to Enroll For Free Python Course?
To enroll for Free Python Course you may sign up on Udemy.com and then they must log in there. Click the link provided below to avail this course for free
Apply Coupon Code: PP-UNL-SANDY
**Note: Free coupon/offer may expire soon.**
For other free course please Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.