JP Morgan Mumbai Recruitment: JP Morgan schedule to hire for the role of Associate 2020. The qualifications for the post is anyone who is a MBA or advanced degree in Statistics, Math, Engineering or other quantitative-focused field. The job post is for Freshers. The location of the job is Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About Company: J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, offering solutions to the world’s most important corporations, governments and institutions in more than 100 countries. Their investments aim is to increase the number of quality jobs created for the underserved individuals and communities, helping small businesses become more sustainable, as well as assisting marginalized people in gaining access to affordable financial products so that they can become more financially secure.
JP Morgan Mumbai Recruitment:
Company name: JPMorgan Chase & Co.
Company Website: www.jpmorgan.com
Job Position:– Associate – Data Reporting and Visualisation – Asset Management
Job Location:- Mumbai, Maharashtra, India
Salary :- As Per The Company Standards
Apply Before :- 30/11/2020, 18:41
- MBA or advanced degree in Statistics, Math, Engineering or other quantitative-focused field preferred
- Experience in a data visualization, product analytics and/or product growth/optimization role focused on digital experiences (mobile, web, video, commerce/subscription)
- Strong visualization capabilities and experience with BI tools (Qlik, Tableau, Power BI, etc)
- Experience using enterprise scheduling / reporting tools (Business Objects, Webi, Crystal, or Cognos tools is a plus)
- Technical expertise in data mining (SQL, Python, as a plus)
- Demonstrated ability to conduct data analysis, actionable insights, and work directly with product and business owners to implement and measure recommended actions
- Strong Microsoft office skills (Word, Excel, Powerpoint)
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal) with strong interpersonal skills
- Understanding of Investment Management Business, Mutual Funds, Managed Accounts preferable
- A passion for technology, financial services and asset management
- A balanced approach combining judgment, analytical rigor, curiosity, open-mindedness and creativity
- Ability to multi-task and manage competing priorities/workflows
- Self-motivated, team player with strong work ethic
- Ability to build relationships across global teams
Job Description :-
In this role, you will make important contributions across a diverse array of projects and will be expected to develop a broad skill-set in business strategy, marketing, and technology.
The role will require in-depth data exploration and front-end visualization as well as strategic vision and execution with management. We are a highly collaborative team – so you will have significant potential for learning and impact.
- Ability to understand key drivers of the business and products
- Support stakeholder and project management initiatives to deliver information management and business intelligence strategies across sales, marketing, and technology businesses
- Perform quantitative analysis to identify gaps and ways to optimize for performance objectives and organizational goals
- Working with technology teams to create a center of excellence around visualization strategies
- Design and implement solutions including executive reports, dashboards and data quality tools
- Standard Reporting and Ad hoc support responsibilities across the business channels, product and management
- Ideate ways to improve key information platforms such as CRM system (Salesforce) and Data Warehouses
- Ensure effective data warehousing (incl. quality , definitions and maintenance)
- Provide expertise of application, e.g., understanding of functionality, capabilities and limitations. Provide support for reporting issues
- Assisting the team in maintaining existing procedures, database universe, tools and workflows necessary to facilitate the day-to-day activities
- The role requires coordinating and working primarily with the Distribution teams and their partners (Client Service, Marketing, Product, Finance and Technology) to help facilitate the sales process
- Fostering a data-driven, innovative culture
How to apply for the JP Morgan Fresher Recruitment:
All candidates who wish to apply for the JP Morgan’s Job 2020, they may apply for the post of Associate by clicking on this link:
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.