HSBC Recruitment: HSBC is one of the world’s largest banking and financial services organisations. We serve more than 40 million customers through our global businesses: Wealth and Personal Banking, Commercial Banking, and Global Banking & Markets. Our network covers 64 countries and territories in Europe, Asia, the Middle East and Africa, North America and Latin America.
Company Name:- HSBC
Job Position:- Trainee Software Engineer
Job Location:- Hyderabad, Telangana, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Position ID:- 0000GKZ7
Job Type:- Permanent – Full Time
- Knowledge of software development life cycle with good understanding on AGILE / DEVOPS
- Good understanding on CI/CD / Jenkins
- Good understanding on GitHub / JIRA
- Programming exposure / knowledge in IBM AS400, RPG, CLP and DB2 is a plus
- Programming experience in JAVA, J2EE, Spring and SQL is a plus
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
- If you’re looking for a career where you can make a real impression, join HSBC and discover how valued you’ll be.
- HSBC is one of the largest banking and financial services organisations in the world, with operations in 64 countries and territories. HSBC aim to be where the growth is, enabling businesses to thrive and economies to prosper, and, ultimately, helping people to fulfil their hopes and realise their ambitions.
- HSBC is currently seeking an experienced professional to join our team in the role of Trainee Software Engineer
- Due to the urgent hiring need, candidates with immediate right to work locally and no relocation need will be prioritised.
- The chosen candidate for this role will be required to undergo enhanced vetting. Subject to local laws, this will require the individual to satisfactorily pass a series of additional checks as part of the recruitment process and on an ongoing basis, if appointed to the role.
- HSBC Group reserves its position with regard to any steps which it may take in relation to any material adverse findings which arise either when the checks are originally completed, and/or if relevant, on an ongoing basis.
Core Banking is operating from India locations under WPB IT. The Core banking team will develop legacy as well as modernization projects for multiple business systems and products within Core banking
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Software Engineer will play critical role as developer on different projects with following responsibilities.
- Prepare high level or low level design documents as per the processes
- Develop the Code according to specification, prepare unit test plan, conduct unit testing following the quality process
- Participate in requirement gathering and prepare relevant documentations as per the process
- Participate or conduct system testing or provide support during system testing
- Participate or execute release activities to test environment / production environment
- Provide support during the release and post release activities
- Provide post implementation support or production support
Role Workstyle:- Office Working
Job Closing Date:- 07th-December-2021, 23:59:00
Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.