BT Recruitment: BT schedule to hire for the role of Trainee Associate Engineer FND (159687) 2021. If you have BTECH GRADUATES ONLY you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Kolkata. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
BT Group plc is a British multinational telecommunications holding company headquartered in London, England. It has operations in around 180 countries and is the largest provider of fixed-line, broadband and mobile services in the UK, and also provides subscription television and IT services.
Company Name:- BT
Job Position:- Trainee Associate Engineer FND (159687)
Job Location:- Kolkata, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job schedule:- Full time
Job function:- Customer service
Required Qualification & Skills:-
- BTECH GRADUATES ONLY
- Role would need technical competence in Telecom Network & Network Methodologies.
- Previous experience in telecom or planning/design typically 0-3 years.
- Good written & verbal communication skills.
- Good understanding of telecom terminologies.
- Should not have applied for same position in past 3 months.
About this role:-
- Responsible for network mapping which includes recording and performing connectivity for copper and fibre network including network for other ISP in the line plant facility management system.
You’ll have the following responsibilities:-
- To share ownership of the production and Personal Development Plans
- To make sure that the line plants are available at the required positions so that the actual physical connectivity can be done without creating hassle for field engineer, thereby providing broadband connectivity to customers
- Coordination with Planner & Technical teams for resolution.
- To confirm connectivity, routing details, checking and placing line plants which facilitates the functionality of current network and provide accurate information in case of expansion or transition of network.
- Planning of Sites & generating field work for engineers to action upon.
- Bandwidth provisioning & resolving Data integrity issues of the network.
- Planning & recording of fibre routes directly to hub sites for the Core networks, FTTP / FTTC/FTTX
Working pattern:- Standard
BT Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the BT Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.