Amdocs Recruitment Drive: Amdocs schedule to hire Software Engineer – Teradata for 2021. The location of the job is Bhurai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process of Amdocs Off Campus Drive are given below.
Amdocs is a multinational corporation that was founded in Israel and currently headquartered in Chesterfield, Missouri, with support and development centers located worldwide. The company specializes in software and services for communications, media and financial services providers and digital enterprises.
Amdocs Recruitment Drive:
Company Name:- Amdocs
Job Position:- Software Engineer – Teradata
Job Location:- Bhurai, Jharkhand
Salary Package:- Best in Industry
Target Batch:- 2020-2021
Desired Experience:- 0-1 year
- Bachelor’s degree in Science/IT/Computer Science or equivalent
- Hands on in Unix & advanced Unix Shell Scripting
- Hands on SQL, PL/SQL. Ability to write complex SQL & performance tune them.
- Hands on in Teradata & all Teradata utilities
- Hands on in Vertica
- Hands on in Informatica Power Center (Workflows, Mapping, Workflows, ….. etc )
- Hands on file transfer mechanism (NDM, sFTP etc)
- Open to work in shift
- Willingness to learn all data warehousing technologies & work out of the comfort zone in other ETL technologies (Datastage, Oracle, Golden Gate, Mainframe etc). Hands on working experience is a plus
- Knowledge of Schedulers
- You will design, develop, modify, debug and/or maintain software code according to functional, non-functional and technical design specifications.
- You will follow Amdocs software engineering standards, applicable software development methodology and release processes, to ensure code is maintainable, scalable, and supportable, and demo the software products to stakeholders.
- You will investigate issues by reviewing/debugging code, provide fixes and workarounds, and review changes for operability to maintain existing software solutions.
- You will work within a team, collaborate and add value through participation in peer code reviews, provide comments and suggestions, and work with cross functional teams to achieve goals.
- You will assume technical accountability for your specific work products within an application and provide technical support during solution design for new requirements.
- You will be encouraged to actively look for innovation, continuous improvement, and efficiency in all assigned tasks.
- Perform Development & Support activites for Data warehousing domain using ETL Tools and Technologies
- Understand High Level Design, Application Interface Design & build Low Level Design. Perform application analysis & propose technical solution for application enhancement or resolve production issues
- Perform Development & Deployment. Should be able to Code, Unit Test & Deploy
- Creation necessary documentation for all project deliverable phases
- Handle Production Issues (Tier 2 Support, weekend on-call rotation) to resolve production issues & ensure SLAs are met
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.