YugaByte Careers: YugaByte schedule to hire Backend Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure) and Software Engineer (Full-Stack) for 2021. The location of the job is Bangalore and Pune. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and YugaByte application process are given below.
YugabyteDB is a free and open-source, distributed, relational, NewSQL database management system designed to handle large amounts of data spanning across multiple availability zones and geographic regions while providing single-digit latency, high availability, and no single point of failure.
Company Name :- YugaByte Software Private Limited
Job Positions:– Backend Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure) & Software Engineer (Full Stack)
Job Locations:- Pune & Mumbai
Salary Package:- ₹ 47,00,000 and above
CTC could be more if Stock upside ends up being higher than assumed
Experience:- 0 to 4 Years
Drive Date:- Saturday, 10th April, 2021
Drive Location:- Remote (Online)
- 2017/18/19/20/21 batch BE/ BTech(CS/IT)
- Great academic track record ( remember we are building a small team and just want the very best) and / or Great companies experience
At Yugabyte, they are on a mission to build an open-source, high-performance, distributed SQL database for powering global, internet-scale applications. Yugabyte is currently hiring for the following 2 roles :
Job Role 1:-
Backend Software Engineer (Cloud Infrastructure):-
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science -or- a related field
- Strong software design and implementation skills in building infrastructure frameworks
- Experience building and operating extensible, scalable resilient systems
- Working knowledge of Java and Python
- Solid understanding of basic systems operations (disk, network, etc)
- Willingness and ability to learn new languages and concepts
Nice to Haves:-
- Cloud infrastructure systems engineering experience
- Experience in building control planes
- Experience building RESTful APIs
- Experience with containers and cluster managers like Kubernetes
- Experience in App deployment and config management frameworks such as Ansible, Terraform, Chef, Puppet etc.
- As an engineer in the Platform & Cloud team, you will be designing and implementing a distributed control plane to manage the life cycle of YugabyteDB.
- The control plane is responsible for unified multiverse management of YugabyteDB across public cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud, Azure), Kubernetes environments (open-source, GKE, EKS, PKS, AKS), and on-prem data centers including fault-domain aware provisioning, rolling upgrades, security, monitoring, and day-2 operations (backups, scaling etc).
- Yugabyte is looking for strong engineers who exemplify collaboration, who are driven and thrive in a fast-paced startup environment, and who have a strong desire to build an internet-scale, extensible control plane with strong emphasis on simplicity and user experience.
- Design, develop, test, debug and maintain components of a feature-rich management and orchestration product
- Manage one or more project priorities and deadlines
- The programming languages are mainly Python and Java
- Understand the infrastructure details of public clouds and use devops best practices to implement provisioning
Job Role 2:-
Software Engineer (Full Stack):-
- A BS/MS degree in Computer Science (or a similar technical field of study).
- Software development experience.
- Willingness and ability to learn new technologies and frameworks.
- Working knowledge of Java and REST API design.
- End to end ownership of designing and implementing a large feature, delivering it to end customers and maintaining it by addressing issues quickly should they arise.
Note on compensation:-
- At time of joining the company 5000 ESOP will be offered
- Stock upside assumed against this ESOP allocation is divided by 4 in arriving at indicative CTC (many companies add all stocks / RSUs value accruing over 4 years. If the same is done then indicative CTC will be in excess of 1 crore)
- For 0-1 year experienced folks, out of the compensation mentioned, fixed part would be 24 LPA and remaining would be in ESOPs.
- Folks with more than 1 year of experience can expect higher CTC
- Yugabyte is looking for passionate software engineers with different levels of experience to create a modern, sleek UI with a consumer-grade design that makes the Yugabyte Platform extremely easy to use.
- This involves working with the latest UI frameworks, adopting emerging UI technologies as appropriate and ensuring that the app works on a variety of devices by using a responsive design.
- Work with the extended team to understand core product features and translate them into the best possible visual and interaction design for end-users
- Manage one or more project priorities and deadlines
- Ability to work across the various components in a modern web application stack
- Stay abreast of the developments in various web technologies and push for adoption as appropriate
Last Date To Apply:- Friday, 09th April, 2021
NOTE :- Enter Referral code “3687234” while applying for this job
YugaByte Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the YugaByte Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.