Yash Technologies Recruitment: YASH Technologies schedule to hire Trainee Programmer Job for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Pune. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
YASH Technologies is a global technology service and outsourcing provider that is committed to helping customers align technology innovation with business strategy. With a reach across six continents, YASH a leading global professional services company provides a range of services and solutions in strategy, consulting, digital, technology, automation & operations.
Yash Technologies Recruitment:
Company Name: Yash Technologies
Qualification: BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc
Experience: Freshers (0 years)
Job Role: Trainee Programmer
Salary: Best in Industry
Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is BTech/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc in Computer Science, IT, and Electronics & Communication
– Yash Technologies is hiring Freshers for the position of Trainee Programmer
– We are looking forward to hire Bigdata Professionals & Salesforce Professionals at the Trainee level, who thrive on challenges and desire to make a real difference in the business world
– Freshers should have good communication skills
– Freshers should have minimum 60 % marks throughout in academics
– Good knowledge on any one programming language
– Freshers should have good understanding of the software development lifecycle, and the relevance of different tools at different stages of the development lifecycle
– Aware of basic design principles, and able to understand designs
– Good understanding of coding and data structure principles, and application of coding standards
– Capable of working with limited supervision
– Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
How to apply for the YASH Technologies 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the YASH Technologies Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.