Wipro Off Campus Drive: Wipro schedule to hire for Project Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pan India. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational conglomerate headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. Its diverse businesses include FMCG, lighting, information technology, and consulting. The Fortune India 500 ranks it the 29th largest Indian company by total revenue.
Wipro Off Campus Drive:
Company Name: Wipro
Location: Pan India
Experience: Freshers (0 to 1 years)
Qualification: BE/ BTech / ME/ MTech
Job Role: Project Engineer
Salary: 3.5 LPA
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Qualification to attend this Off Campus is BE/ BTech / ME/ MTech
– Freshers should have minimum of 60% aggregate marks or 6.0 CGPA in 10th & 12th
– Freshers should have minimum of 60% or CGPA Equivalent to 60% in Graduation
– Freshers should be only from 2020, 2021 & 2022 batch pass out
– Last date to apply: 31st January 2022
– Candidate should have good knowledge on any one programming language
– The offer will be subject to all backlogs being clear
– Should be an Indian Citizen
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
– Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Online Test Process:
- Aptitude Test (48 mins) – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability
- Written Communication Test (20 mins) – Essay writing
- Online Programming Test (60 mins) – Two programs for coding
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible before link get expired. shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter.
How to Apply for Wipro Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Wipro hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.