Wipro Elite Off Campus Drive: Wipro schedule to hire Freshers 2021 for the post of Project Engineer. If you are B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Pan India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting and business process services. It is headquartered in Bangalore, Karnataka, India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately owned Wipro Enterprises.
Wipro Elite Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Wipro India Pvt Ltd.
Job Position:- Project Engineer
Job Location:- PAN India
Experience :- Fresher
Salary Package :– INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing:-
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- A maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of the selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Last date to apply: 5th January 2021
Online assessment will be tentatively held between 11th January 2021 – 17th January 2021.
- It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2021 recruitment process.
- After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
- Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belong solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process.
- Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment.
- Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example, misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
- Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
If you have any questions/concerns, please contact [email protected] with the subject “Elite NLTH 2021” and the same will be responded to within 3 working days
For Official Notification :– .https://careers.wipro.com/elite
Wipro Elite Off Campus Drive 2021 Application Process :-
Only Official Notification Came From Wipro , Apply Link Will be Updated Soon
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.