Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 : Wipro Elite NLTH Recruitment For 2021, 2020 Batch Freshers @ wipro.com – Eligibility, Online Registration Link, Exam Date (Out): Wipro announced the Wipro Elite NLTH Hiring Process for 2021 batch freshers Across India. And for that, Wipro is going to conduct this National Level Talent Hunt Test tentatively between 11th January 2021 to 17th January 2021. Candidates can get the direct link of the Wipro Elite NLTH Online Registration at the end of this page. You can check this page to apply online for the Wipro Elite NLTH 2021. The Last date to apply for Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Recruitment is 5th January 2021. And that link will be updated when the registrations are open.
Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Recruitment Overview
|Name of the Company||Wipro|
|Name Of The Event||Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2021 (NLTH)|
|Year Of Passing||2021 Pass Outs|
|Qualification||BE, B.Tech, 5 Year Integrated – M.Tech|
|Starting Date To Apply||To Be Announced|
|Last Date To Apply||5th January 2021|
|Branch Of Study||All Streams|
|Online Test||Between 11th January 2021 to 17th January 2021 (Tentative)|
|Venue Name||Wipro Hiring|
|Job Location||Venue details will be shared post-registration, Central|
Wipro elite for 2021 batch – Eligibility
- 10th Standard: 60% or above
- 12th Standard: 60% or above
- Graduation: 65% or CGPA Equivalent to 65% or above as applicable by the university guidelines
Year of Passing
- B.E./B.Tech / 5 years Integrated-M.Tech
Branch of Study
- Project Engineer
- INR 3.50 lacs per annum
- Applicable for 12 months post joining @ INR 75,000 on pro rata basis
- Maximum of 3 years of education gap, if any, is allowed between 10th and graduation.
- Should be from a Full-time Degree course recognized by the Central/State Government of India.
- All Arrears and backlogs need to be cleared at the time of selection process.
- Candidates who have participated in any interview process held by Wipro in the last six months are not eligible.
- Should be an Indian Citizen or should hold a PIO or OCI card, in the event of holding a passport of any other country.
- Bhutan and Nepal Nationals need to submit their citizenship certificate.
Wipro Elite 2021 Selection Process
Every eligible candidate must go through below online assessment, below details appended for your reference.
Online Assessment (128 minutes) comprising of 3 sections:
- Aptitude Test – Logical Ability, Quantitative Ability , English (verbal) Ability.
Duration: 48 mins
- Written Communication Test – Essay writing. Duration: 20 mins
- Online Programming Test – Two programs for coding.
Duration: 60 mins
Candidate can chose any one of programming language for coding test: Java, C, C++ or Python
Last date to apply: 5th January 2021
Online assessment will be tentatively held between: 11th January 2021 – 17th January 2021.
It is entirely the responsibility of Wipro to permit/limit the participation of each candidate in the Elite National Level Talent Hunt 2021 recruitment process.
After passing the online tests, candidates will have to go through a Technical Interview and HR interview.
Reservations Parameters and selection procedure belongs solely to the discretion of Wipro. Wipro is not obligated to disclose any information at any stage of the selection process. Wipro also reserves the right to make an initial offer if the provisionally selected candidate does not meet certain conditions, which are a prerequisite for employment. Wipro also reserves the right to be held liable to any candidate if he/she is found to be involved in any illegal activity, for example: misperception, fraud, production of illegal documents, etc.
Wipro will inform candidates about the results of the recruitment by individual e-mails or other means of communication provided by individual candidates.
How To Apply For Wipro Elite NLTH 2021 Recruitment?
All Interested and Eligible Candidate can Apply using below link, once the Apply Link get activated by wipro Officials. Wipro NLTH 2021 Registration Will start Soon, Please check the below link Regularly for Registration.
Apply Link : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.