Willis Towers Watson Careers: schedule to hire Human Resources (HR) Internship – FLEX Rising Leader for 2022. The job location is Bangalore. The details regarding selection process, application process, education qualifications for hiring 2022 are given below.
You see the future. We help you get there. Managing people, risk and capital to propel the world’s leading businesses forward.
Willis Towers Watson (NASDAQ: WLTW) is a leading global advisory, broking and solutions company that helps clients around the world turn risk into a path for growth. With roots dating to 1828, Willis Towers Watson has 45,000 employees serving more than 140 countries and markets. We design and deliver solutions that manage risk, optimize benefits, cultivate talent, and expand the power of capital to protect and strengthen institutions and individuals. Our unique perspective allows us to see the critical intersections between talent, assets and ideas — the dynamic formula that drives business performance.
Willis Towers Watson Careers:
Company Name:- Willis Towers Watson
Job Position:- Trainee Intern – Retirement Consulting
Job Locations:- Gurgaon / Kolkata / Bengaluru
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Intern Duration:- 12 months
Job Posted Date:- December 27th, 2021
- Bachelors’ degree (2021 pass outs preferred) in Commerce, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, Business or related field.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Attention to detail.
- Self-motivated and able to work with little supervision.
- Ability to identify and solve problems creatively
- Strong working knowledge of the following PC-based software applications for analysis and reporting: Excel, Word, PowerPoint.
- Excellent communication skills with a strong command of English language.
- Good analytical and research capabilities with the ability to challenge conventional thinking.
- Passions to acquire, share, and disseminate new information and knowledge.
- Strong client relationship and client management skills
- Proactive approach to meeting customers’ needs.
- Strong facilitation and presentation skills.
- Good in both individual and team work.
- Self-motivating individual with high tolerance for repetitive work
- Works with minimal supervision
- The Trainee Intern position offers an opportunity for professional development and involvement in many areas of Retirement Valuation processing like Gratuity, Leave, LTSA, Provident Fund, Pension, PRMB schemes mainly for Indian Market.
- Willis Towers Watson retirement consulting colleagues have deep experience of working with valuations of every type and size and we’ve worked closely with clients to develop some of the most advanced benefit design techniques currently in use.
Major responsibilities include:-
- Works on all stages of the process – from validating data received from the client to liability calculation with the final step of reporting results to the client in the form of actuarial reports
- Prepares data validation, preliminary data reconciliation, detailed data query files and sends to reviewer for review
- Correctly captures the replies received while formulating the final data to be used for liability valuation
- Carries out the valuation run, and cross verifies the results using simple, logical checks
- Carefully reviews communication received form the team leader or project manager
- Sets up current year directories on network
- Adheres to all pre-defined steps while carrying out the work
- Projects plan assets if financial statements’ end date is before the valuation date.
- Calculates required asset values and rate of return for the inter-valuation period.
- Prepares the final valuation report to be shared with the client after collating all the liability results and stats from the software’s
- Understands the disclosure requirements and does a broad level analysis to ensure that the numbers entered make sense
- Carries out conversion of the valuation runs from the old software to the new software
- Demonstrates good understanding of the Indian and International accounting standards
- Support in Special Projects (Actuarial and Non-Actuarial) which involve intensive data analytics and client communication.
How to Apply for Willis Towers Watson Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply for the recruitment 2022 through online mode. The interested candidates will be shortlisted and they may apply for the Willis Towers Watson off campus drive 2022 by clicking on the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.