Wells Fargo Company Off Campus Drive 2020 : Wells Fargo & Company Off Campus Hiring Freshers As Program Associate For B.E/ B.Tech.For more details for eligibility criteria, selection process, apply link read below.
About the Company: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a leading global financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets and offices in over 37 countries. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides asset management, capital raising and advisory, financing, foreign exchange, payments, risk management, and trade finance services to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. We also value the viewpoints of our team members and encourage them to be their best. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you will feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience. We are looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Help us build a better Wells Fargo.
Wells Fargo Company Off Campus Drive 2020
Job Profile: Program Associate
Degree Needed: B.E/ B.Tech
Exp Needed: Freshers
Work Location: Hyderabad/ Bengaluru/ Chennai
Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering
- Good spoken and written English skills to effectively communicate technical concepts
- Strong logical, analytical skills and a systematic problem-solving approach
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Grad will be working on reference implementation or Model Life cycle platform in Private/public cloud environment.
- Search Engine Optimization Course | Premium Certification | 100% Free
- ML with R Certification | Premium Course
- Taboola Recruitment | Support Engineer | New Delhi Job Vacancy
- Standard Chartered Recruitment | Software Engineer | Test Location: Online
- Analog Devices Careers | Software Engineer | Bangalore Job Vacancy
- JAVA Beginners Course | 100% Free Certification | Enroll Now
About the Role: It starts with you. You will work as part of the EGS technology team. You will interact closely with multiple business and technology partners across Wells Fargo locations. We value and promote diversity and inclusion in every aspect of our business and at every level of our organization.
Responsibilities: You will be part of the QA team of one of the critical applications. You will work on the automation of existing/ new modules depending on the design of the application and on business criticality/dependency.
- Enterprise Platform: Associate will be working on building a business intelligence reporting platform
- MS Suite of Products including Microstrategy
- Training Needed: MicroStrategy, SQL Server
Apply Before the link Expires
How To Apply :
All Eligible and Interested candidates can apply for this Drive by using the below mentioned link
Apply Link-Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.