Vestas Off Campus Recruitment: Vestas schedule to hire for the role of Trainee Engineer for 2020. The location of the job is Chennai , India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 100 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas Off Campus Recruitment:
Company Name: Vestas
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary Package :- As per the company standards
Last Date To Apply :- 30th Nov 2020
- Education Qualification : M.Tech / ME – CS, ECE, EE, Mechatronics
- Sound knowledge of programming techniques
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented & State based software design
- Knowledge in the real-time embedded systems machine control domain
- Knowledge of dynamical mechanical systems
- Experience in Control system using MATLAB Simulink(not mandatory).
- Interest and knowledge with product or technology development
- You are very good at programming & have that natural ability of problems solving.
- You are innovative, problem-solving, results-oriented, and have a solid sense of responsibility
- You are able to meet your deadlines with the good quality output
- You have a creative approach to new opportunities and of box thought process
- You succeed as part of a team and it comes naturally to you to collaborate and share knowledge
- You have good communication & presentation skills and are fluent in English (speaking and writing)
The company offers:-
- An opportunity to be part of a strong team in an exciting business with very comprehensive products.
- The working environment in Engineering Solution is informal but with clear direction.
- You will be part of a project-oriented organization with an inspiring work environment.
- You will be part of a team providing engineering solutions to non-standard products and existing products.
- This involves below responsibilities e.g. addressing the issues reported from field and root cause analysis & problem solving related to turbines in operation, support the service technical team across the globe that keeps our turbine fleet running, support to sales organization by addressing new solution requirements and technology development.
- The work involves a high level of engineering i.e. balancing a solution towards various specific requirements.
- You will mainly work with addressing the issues specific to personalized systems in the turbine and developing solutions having close collaboration with the system leads.
- You will be responsible for verification of the solution on all levels, including software tests (in-house) and field verification.
- You will be also responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Chennai.
Please note: Company does amend or withdraw our jobs and reserve the right to do so at any time, including prior to the advertised closing date. Please be advised to apply on or before 30th Nov 2020.
Vestas Off Campus Drive 2020 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Vestas Recruitment 2020, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.