Vestas Off-Campus Hiring: Vestas schedule to hire for the role of Trainee Engineer for 2020. The location of the job is Chennai , India. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We design, manufacture, install, and service wind turbines across the globe, and with 100 GW of wind turbines in 79 countries, we have installed more wind power than anyone else.
Vestas Off-Campus Hiring:
Company Name: Vestas
Company Website: www.vestas.com
Job Role: Trainee Engineer
Job Location: Chennai
Salary Package :- As per the company standards
Last Date To Apply :- As soon as possible
- M.Tech/ME in Wind / Mechanical / Structural / engineering,
- Programming experience in Delphi/Matlab / Python
- Loads evaluation for standard platform turbines
- Experience with the tools Flex5, Bladed, or HAWC2 (aero-elastic simulations)
- Strong competencies within dynamic simulations of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of control of mechanical systems
- Knowledge of wind turbine component strength calculations
Job Description :-
- This is your opportunity to learn & work with a global specialist who will offer industry coordinating training and technology within a flexible working environment.
- You will be responsible for the Wind & Site supporting phase in the sales process.
- Your focus will be on the value-adding high-quality loads assessment as well as providing site-specific design assessments, power curve simulations, and associated customer support. The main location is in Chennai, India
- You will be part of a team in performing the Loads assessment, load mitigation strategies with the help of various controller features and supporting the sales organization by providing site-specific design assessments.
- You will also work on providing the site-specific power curve simulations and preparing the power curve documents for the sales.
- You will mainly work with aeroelastic simulation responsible for documenting and presenting your work in a precise way to your internal and external stakeholders.
- You will be responsible to complete projects in alignment with TL/Manager.
- Contribute to process improvements with innovative solutions in order to deliver the projects more efficiently, active participation in regular workshops, and involvement in establishing the guidelines.
- Vestas offers an exciting job with great opportunities for professional and personal development in an inspiring, flexible, ever-growing, and international work environment.
- We highly value initiative, responsibility, and the right balance between creativity and quality in all solutions.
- You will have good opportunities to build your career in Vestas when demonstrating vision, capacity, and potential.
- The ideal candidate will have the opportunity for both professional and personal development in a rapidly expanding organization. In return, we expect you to go the extra mile to achieve results.
- Vestas provides an open, respectful, and global culture, an attractive compensation package, and long-term career development. Choose us, choose a brilliant future! To meet business growth needs, Vestas needs a lot of talents to join us.
It is the policy of Vestas to afford equal employment opportunity without regard to age, race, religion, color, gender, or national origin, and to afford equal opportunity to veterans and individuals with a disability, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, provincial, or local law.
Applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative within the People & Culture department
Your primary workplace will be Vestas India, Chennai.
Vestas Off-Campus Hiring 2020 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Vestas Recruitment 2020, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.