Vestas Off Campus Drive: Vestas schedule to hire Trainee Engineer – Software Tools Development for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Vestas is the energy industry’s global partner on sustainable energy solutions. We are specialised in designing, manufacturing, installing, and servicing wind turbines, both onshore and offshore.
Across the globe, we have installed more wind power than anyone else. We consider ourselves pioneers within the industry, as we continuously aim to design new solutions and technologies to create a more sustainable future for all of us. With more than 145 GW of wind power installed worldwide and 40+ years of experience in wind energy, we have an unmatched track record demonstrating our expertise within the field.
With 29,000 employees globally, we are a diverse team united by a common goal: to power the solution – today, tomorrow, and far into the future.
Vestas promotes a diverse workforce which embraces all social identities and is free of any discrimination. We commit to create and sustain an environment that acknowledges and harvests different experiences, skills, and perspectives. We also aim to give everyone equal access to opportunity.
To learn more about our company and life at Vestas, we invite you to visit our website at www.vestas.com and follow us on our social media channels. We also encourage you to join our Talent Universe to receive notifications on new and relevant postings.
Vestas Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Vestas
Job Position:- Trainee Engineer – Software Tools Development
Job Location:- Chennai, TN, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Requisition ID:- 23551
Type of Position:- Full-Time
- Any ME / MTech graduation with programming knowledge
- Knowledge in string programming and software development skillset is good to have
- Engineering software / Tools development for load analysis, structural analysis analysis or similar
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Work experience:- Student / Trainee / Apprentice
- Python, Matlab, Cloud computing, any database, GIT / similar version control system
- Object oriented programming like Java, C++, C# or similar – intermediate level
- Data structures, GUI development
- Analytical thinking to resolve software bugs
- Machine learning – Basic level
- Cloud computing – Intermediate level
- Data base – intermediate level
- GIT or similar version control system – intermediate level
- Vestas LaC Simulation Tools team, develop tools and software that are used by the Loads and controls engineers to make TH day to day wind turbine design decisions.
- Vestas develop software that are used across the life cycle of the turbine starting form conceptualization, product design, product performance, maturity, maintenance and monitoring. Using these software our users model, simulate, visualize, post process various dynamics behind the wind turbine.
- Vestas use different technologies such as C#, Python, Delphi Pascal, Shell scripting, and Matlab. The purpose of the software/tools varies from modelling the load calculations, work flow automations for loads and controls engineers, building infrastructure for our department and deploying the software in quality work computing platforms.
- Vestas have a team with employees with a varied background such as mechanical engineering, software engineering, Computer science, aerospace and Wind turbine who are involved in developing, maintaining and supporting this tools.
- The Incumbent is expected to work in a team to develop software tools for LAC department
- Role involves software development technologies from gathering the requirements, implementation, testing, review, release and support
How to Apply for Vestas Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Vestas hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.