UpGrad Fresher Recruitment 2020: UpGrad is hiring freshers for 2020 recruitment drive with 0-3 years of experience. The job post is for the role of Product Developer. Any candidate who is a B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech may apply for the job. Mumbai/Bangalore is the job location. The details for applying in this job has been explained in this article.
UpGrad is India’s largest online higher education company providing programs in Data Science, Technology, Management and Law, to students, working professionals and enterprises. Every program is designed and delivered in collaboration with top universities like the IIT Madras, MICA, NMIMS Global Access, Jindal Global Law School, Duke CE, Deakin University, Liverpool John Moores University and others. With an 85% program completion rate, a robust tech platform, an outcome-based learning approach, industry-relevant curriculum, strong mentorship, and placement support, upGrad has established its position as the leader in the Indian education system.
UpGrad Fresher Recruitment 2020:
Company name: UpGrad
Company Website: www.upgrad.com
Job Role: Product Developer
Qualification : B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Location: Mumbai/Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Detailed Eligibility Criteria:
- He/She must be a BE/B.tech from Computer science background (Bachelor’s/Master’s degree, BCA/MCA, online/self taught/MOOC) OR should have a degree in Math/Statistics.
- 1-2 years of experience in software development, Data science is valuable.
- Experience in (digital) pedagogic content production; preferably higher education is preferred
- Excellence in problem-solving and structuring of complex processes in new terrains
- One has to develop world-class content for online courses on Blockchain Development & Architecture, software development/mean-stack development/Data Science/Machine Learning (Java, Spring, Spring Boot, Angular, React.js, Node.js & Express.js, C#, .NET). This job will equip the candidate with highly sought after skills and will be a great starting point for a career.
- One must understand the industry requirements and develop courses to help students meet high standards.
- The applicant has to plan and execute student competency assessment and engagement to ensure the extraordinary learning experience
- Quickly learn complex concepts and ensure the quality of content, instructional design and overall course experience
- Collaborate with the business development team to meet content production deliverables
- Define & structure content development process; work with educational content across all levels
- Work closely with senior faculty, freelancers and global industry leaders.
How to apply for the UpGrad Fresher Recruitment:
All candidates who wish to apply for the UpGrad Job 2020, they may apply for the post of Product Developer by clicking on this link:
Apply Link- Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.