United Health Group Walkin Recruitment 2020 : United Health Group recruitment of Associate Software Engineer as freshers in Noida. The detailed Eligibility and Application Process for United Health Group Recruitment for Freshers are discussed below.
About Company : UnitedHealth Group Incorporated is an American for-profit managed health care company based in Minnetonka, Minnesota. It offers health care products and insurance services. It is the largest healthcare company in the world by revenue, with 2019 revenue of $242.2 billion.
At UnitedHealth Group, we are working to help people live healthier lives and help make the health system work better for everyone.
We are committed to introducing innovative approaches, products and services that can improve personal health and promote healthier populations in local communities. Our core capabilities in clinical expertise, advanced technology and data and health information uniquely enable us to meet the evolving needs of a changing health care environment.
United Health Group Walkin Recruitment 2020
Company Name : United Health Group
Company Website : www.unitedhealthgroup.com
Job Location : Noida (Delhi NCR)
Position : Associate Software Engineer
Salary: 3.66 LPA + Shift Allowances + Cab allowances
Experience: 0-2 years
Interview Date: 6th Mar 2020 (Friday)
Interview Timings: 10:00 A.M – 12:30 P.M
- B.E/B.Tech /MCA / M. Tech / ME/ MSc – (CS/IT Only – Regular Qualification) – 2017/2018/2019 Pass out
- Male Candidate
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office knowledge
- Basic programming skills
- Good communication skills
- SDLC Knowledge
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive | SAP | BE/ B.Tech | Across India Job
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment | Graduate Engineering Trainee- Mechanical | Hyderabad
- BT Off-Campus Recruitment | Campus Trainee (126146) | Gurugram Job vacancy
- MySQL Free Certification | Premium Course | Enroll Now
- NodeJS Premium Course | Free Certification | Enroll Now
- HCL Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Bangalore Jobs
- Experience in any Document generation Tool
- Knowledge of XML and XSD
- Agile Methodology and Rally tool experience
How To Apply:
Eligible and Interested candidates can directly walk in to the below mentioned venue and time
Venue : hCentive, an Optum Group company, R&D Centre: D-13, Sector-59, Noida
Contact Person : Jyoti Devi
Apply Link : Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.