Unisys Off Campus Drive: Unisys schedule to hire for Fresher 4 for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
At Unisys, we believe in better! Here, you have the opportunity to learn new skills, apply your expertise, and solve complex problems with cutting edge technologies and solutions. You are part of a global diverse team that supports you, drives change, and delivers successful results consistently.
Unisys Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Unisys
Job Position:- Fresher 4
Job Location:- Bangalore, Karnataka, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Early Careers/Students
- Software Engineers – Systems, Applications, Product Development
Employment Type:- Full Time
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Computer Science/EE undergraduate degree required
- No experience is required, Intern/COOP experience preferred
- Knowledge of Engineering Concepts
- Ability to work in a global team, with multiple stakeholders across functions, business units, and geographical regions
- Ability to communicate task information with clients
- Team Player
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with good command over English language.
Job Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Team member
- Learning processes and tools.
- Escalate issues as and when required.
- Learning an area or product. Rely on the team for domain knowledge.
- Contribute towards team learning and efficiency as experience is gained.
- Receive task estimates typically from supervisor/mentor with some input. Tasks are of limited number and duration. Capture actual efforts in status reports.
- Aware of requirements in the area of defined tasks.
- Implement defined tasks. Implement simple features or test cases with assistance.
- Write/run tests in defined product areas. Document problems found.
- Execute prewritten tests. Document problems encountered. Participate on the team responsible for system set-up and maintenance.
- Provide initial analysis of problems in defined areas. Assist in gathering information to assist in problem debugging and resolution.
- Fix defects in defined areas of code. Fix simple problems with assistance. Create clear and accurate change/patch documentation. Review test cases for clarity and accuracy.
- Handle Contacts and UCFs in defined product areas with assistance. Expedite resolutions.
- Work effectively in virtual teams. Receive guidance from team members in any location.
- Participates in Innovation activities as part of a team. Creation of Knowledge Documents.
How to Apply for Unisys Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Unisys Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.