TTEC Off Campus Drive :
TTEC Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTEC) is one of the largest, global CX (customer experience) technology and services innovators for end-to-end, digital CX solutions. The Company delivers leading CX technology and operational CX orchestration at scale through its proprietary cloud-based CXaaS (Customer Experience as a Service) platform. Serving iconic and disruptive brands, TTEC’s outcome-based solutions span the entire enterprise, touch every virtual interaction channel, and improve each step of the customer journey. Leveraging next gen digital and cognitive technology, the Company’s Digital business designs, builds, and operates omnichannel contact center technology, conversational messaging, CRM, automation (AI / ML and RPA), and analytics solutions. The Company’s Engage business delivers digital customer engagement, customer acquisition & growth, content moderation, fraud prevention, and data annotation solutions. Founded in 1982, the Company’s singular obsession with CX excellence has earned it leading client NPS scores across the globe.
TTEC Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- TTEC
Job Position:- System Software Associate Programmer
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Salary Package:- 6 Lacs per annum
- Candidate must have a 4-year bachelor’s degree in a computer related degree
- Must be able to work independently, be organized, self-motivated, and have attention to detail
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Familiarity with coding and application development
- TTEC is looking for an enthusiastic Developer to join our rapidly expanding Multi-Channel Solutions team. As a Systems Software Programmer, you will have hands-on exposure to a wide range of technologies and will be responsible for providing technical solutions to meet the various needs of our clients.
- You will enjoy involvement in the full-life cycle of an implementation project, while interacting closely with the client to meet specific needs throughout the process. You will work as part of a team of professionals that play a key role in implementing solutions and delivering results.
- Collaborate with project team members to provide input to design specifications
- Develop applications related to interaction experience.
- Integrate to backend systems using web services and databases
- Perform Unit Testing of developed code
- Assist with System and Functional Testing
- Online Technical Coding Test
- Technical Interviews
- HR Interview
Note:- TTEC is looking for candidates who can join by 14th March
How to Apply for TTEC Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the TTEC Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.