TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) will conduct the TNPSC Group 1 Prelims 2020 exam on 5th April. The online application process for the Combined Civil Services Group 1 Recruitment 2020 is now active for Deputy Collector/DSP /AC/Deputy Registrar/AD /DO posts. Eligible candidates can apply online now for the Tamil Nadu PSC Civil Services exam. We have shared here the direct link to apply online along with the TNPSC Group 1 Notification PDF Download link below. Have a look at TNPSC Group 1 Eligibility Criteria along with age limit & physical qualification, selection process, exam pattern and detailed syllabus and apply online now for TNPSC Group 1 Civil Services 2020. The last date of filling TNPSC Group 1 Application Form is 19th February 2020.
For the latest job updates and fresher jobs, visit freshers camp for updates. One can find off campus jobs, walk-in jobs and government jobs updated immediately in fresherscamp.com. Visit the site for more recent job updates.
TNPSC Group 1 Notification 2020
|Board Name||Tamilnadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Exam Name||TNPSC Group 1 Exam 2020|
|Job Type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||All over Tamilnadu|
Group 1 exam follows the same qualification as IAS of UPSC.
- Minimum qualification for UPSC exam: The candidate must hold a degree from Government recognized Universities or possess an equivalent qualification.
- Candidates who are in their final year or awaiting results are also eligible to appear for UPSC preliminary Examination. All such candidates who are eligible to appear for IAS exams must produce proof of having passed the said examination along with the application for the main IAS examination.
- Candidates having professional and technical qualifications recognized by the Government as equivalent to professional and technical degrees.
- Medical students who have passed the final year of MBBS, but are yet to complete their internship also have eligibility for IAS. Although, along with the Main Examination application, a certificate of course completion (including internship) from the concerned authority of the University/Institution has to be submitted.
IAS Eligibility- Nationality
For IAS and IPS:
- Candidate must be a citizen of India
All other Services:
- Candidate must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Ethiopia, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- The candidates belonging to categories (2), (3), (4) and (5) should furnish a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India. Such candidates may take the exam before getting the said certificate of eligibility, but he/she would get the offer of appointment only after the certificate has been issued by the Government of India.
- Point to Note: A person belonging to categories (2), (3) and (4) are not eligible for appointment to the Indian Foreign Service (IFS).
- WordPress Website Development Course | Premium Certification
- Ethical Hacking Free Certification | Premium Course | Enroll Now
- ABB Recruitment | R and D Engineer | Bangalore
- JP Morgan Chase Recruitment | Analyst / Associate – Asset Management | Across India
- Phenom People Recruitment | Product Quality Analyst – Testing | Hyderabad
- Free YouTube Course | Free Certification | Premium Course | Enroll Now
How to Apply?
Interested and eligible candidates need to apply online to fetch TNPSC Group 1 Recruitment 2020 as A Deputy Collector, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), Assistant Commissioner (Commercial Taxes), Assistant Director of Rural Development, Deputy Registrar of Co-operative Societies and District Officer (Fire and Rescue Services). Check here the online application process and start applying now:
Also, visit freshers camp for more updates related to other government jobs which would be of interest to you.
Step 1: Visit tnpscexams.in
Step 2: Click on “Apply Now”
Step 3: Click on Application link against “Posts Included In Group 1 Services”
Step 4: Sign-in by entering Login ID & Password
Step 5: Enter the required details & upload scanned images
Step 6: Pay application fee
Step 7: Submit the form
Step 8: Save the confirmation page
Online Registration Fee = Rs.150 (This one time registration is valid for 5 years; those who have already registered are not required to pay registration fee)
Preliminary Examination Fee = Rs.100
Main Written Examination Fee = Rs.200
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.