Thomson Reuters Recruitment: Thomson Reuters schedule to hire Associate Content Specialist for 2021. The location of the job is Hyderabad. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Thomson Reuters Corporation is a Canada-based multinational media conglomerate. The company was founded in Toronto, Ontario, Canada, where it is headquartered at 333 Bay Street.
Thomson Reuters Recruitment:
Company: Thomson Reuters
Company Website: www.thomsonreuters.com
Positions: Associate Content Specialist
Experience: 0 – 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad
The Associate Content Specialist for the Global Content Operations – Commentary business assists in the preparation and delivery of Legal/Tax and regulatory products in print and online platforms.
- Performs duties such as coding, copyreading, proof reading, editing, merging, rendering, loading, validation and publishing of content.
- Supports team publishing goals by meeting deadlines.
- Attends and participates in team meetings, prioritizes own work, and participates in the process performance management.
- Maintain a working relationship with all departments
- Ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Preferably 0 to less than 2 years of work experience
- Basic knowledge of HTML/XML mark-up
- Good written and verbal Business English skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with internal and external contacts.
- Quick learning ability, demonstrates interest in seeking out new knowledge and learn new processes/procedures
- Flexible to work in shifts if required
Education: BBA /B.Com/ BBM / BSc General / BA / MBA General ONLY
Experience: 0-2 years (Freshers who meet the above education criteria can apply)
Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.