Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 : Thermo Fisher Scientific schedule to hire Engineer I, Electrical for 2022. The location of the test is Hyderabad. Freshers can also apply for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below. Hiring for Freshers as Engineer I, Electrical.
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration Details :
Company Name:- Thermo Fisher
Job Position:- Engineer I, Electrical
Qualification:- B.E / B.Tech
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Experience: 0-4 year
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Last Date:- ASAP
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 Eligibility Criteria :
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering with 0-4 years of experience
- Masters in relevant engineering domain (EE)
- Knowledge of any Circuit design and Simulation tools.
- Handle low complexity Projects independently and medium complex projects with mentorship
- Build work breakdown structure (WBS) of projects with support from senior project managers
- Engage with project cross-functional teams (CFT) for reviews to seek inputs under the guidance of Program & design managers
Skills and Competencies:-
- Excellent understanding of Electrical and Electronics Engineering fundamentals
- Aware & can navigate through design and simulation tools. Learns different tools and intent with hands-on experience
- Can read & visualize drawings
- Applies self-learning to derive component functioning
- Select components and develop basic power architecture
- Ability to run basic calculations to prove design
- Ability to optimally work on the below tasks with mentorship
- Contribute to design concepts, trade off analysis and does component selection to meet the technical specifications
- Contribute to design analysis and simulation ensuring design optimization and confirmation to requirements
- Conduct testing as per test plans (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results
- Capture Schematic based on design document and input.
- Create design documents & artifacts as per design process
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Roles & Responsibilities:-
As part of a multi-functional development team, major responsibility will include (not limited to) Component Engineering in the capacity of an Electrical and Electronics Engineer for Sustenance Engineering projects.
- Decipher requirements and technical specification documents & seeks clarification where needed.
- Identify low complexity product requirements & technical specifications under mentorship.
- Build necessary backup info for design concepts & trade off analysis under mentorship. Seek clarity for different tradeoff parameters and complete component selection to meet the technical specifications.
- Independently perform BOM Scrub / Component search
- Use tools and apply engineering fundamentals
- Learn & repeat testing as per test plans & test protocols (including functional and regulatory test cases). Record test results accurately and in a structured manner
- Support in design documentation & artifact presentation as per design process.
- Fairly conversant / capable of learning tool usage to support dedesign analysis and simulation.
How to apply for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link :- Click Here
Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 , you have to check the official site of Thermo Fisher or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Thermo Fisher Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Thermo Fisher Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Thermo Fisher Scientific is an American supplier of scientific instrumentation, reagents and consumables, and software services. Based in Waltham, Massachusetts, Thermo Fisher was formed through the merger of Thermo Electron and Fisher Scientific in 2006. Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with annual revenue of approximately $40 billion. Our Mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Whether our customers are accelerating life sciences research, solving complex analytical challenges, increasing productivity in their laboratories, improving patient health through diagnostics or the development and manufacture of life-changing therapies, we are here to support them. Our global team delivers an unrivaled combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and pharmaceutical services through our industry-leading brands, including Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific, Unity Lab Services, Patheon and PPD.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.