TCS Recruitment Process 2021: TCS schedule to hire Trainee for 2021. The location of the job is PAN India for TCS off campus drive 2021. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and TCS recruitment process are given below.
Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational technology company that specializes in information technology services and consulting, headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of the Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries.
TCS Recruitment Process 2021:
Company Name: TCS
Qualification: BCA / BSc / BVoc
Location: Across India
Experience: Freshers (0 Years)
Job Role: Trainee
Salary: Best in Industry
Required Skills/ Qualification:– Educational qualification for this job is BCA / B.Sc (Computer Science, IT, Statistics, Chemistry, Electronics, Biochem and Maths) and B.Voc in CS or IT
– Freshers should not have any active backlogs
– Freshers should be only from 2019, 2020 & 2021 batch can apply this Off Campus
– Freshers should have minimum of 50% aggregate marks throughout academic career
– There is No registration fee- The applicant should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of appearing for TCS Selection Process- Overall Gap in Academic tenure should not exceed 2 years
– Freshers should apply on or before 23rd May 2021- Written test will be conduct on 6th June 2021
- Aptitude Online Test
- Technical Virtual Interview
- HR Round
– The candidates are instructed to bring their 2 copies of Resume, 4 copies of passport size photograph and photocopies of Mark sheets while attending the interview process.
– Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
TCS hiring Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the TCS Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.