TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2019 | 2019-20 Batch | January 2020
TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2019 – About Company : Tata Consultancy Services Limited is an Indian multinational information technology service and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India. It is a subsidiary of Tata Group and operates in 149 locations across 46 countries. TCS is the largest Indian company by market capitalization.
TCS Off Campus Recruitment 2019
|Test||Future Forward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT)|
|Qualification||Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates|
|Salary||Best in Industry|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Last Date||5 January 2020|
|Test Date||18 & 25 January 2020|
- Education: Arts, Commerce and Science Graduates are eligible for the test.
- Batch: Only 2019-20
- Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts.
- B.A Economics, B.Tech, BE, BMM, B.A. Statistics, BA Journalism, CA, ICWA, MBA, M.Sc., MA, M.Com are NOT eligible for the Test.
- Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education) – No Undergraduates/ Correspondence Courses/ Part-time/ Open school.
- Candidates with a gap of more than 2 years in education are ineligible for the test.
- Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test.
- Post graduates, students pursuing higher education and/or candidates with active backlogs are not eligible.
Future Forward Careers National Qualifier Test (NQT) Selection Process:
The test will have 50 questions that have to be answered in 50 minutes.
It comprises five sections:
- Verbal Ability (10 questions)
- Reading Comprehension (4 questions)
- Logical Reasoning (12 questions)
- Quantitative Aptitude (12 Questions)
- Data Interpretation (12 Questions).
The questions will help us assess your Basic English Grammar, Sentence construction, Logical and analytical abilities, etc.
Apply Link : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.
- UnitedHealth Group Jobs | Software Engineer | Hyderabad Job Vacancy
- UST Global Careers | Software Developer | Bangalore / Hyderabad Job Vacancy
- Zensar Technologies Careers | Software Trainee | Across India Jobs
- Java Course Online | Beginners Certification | 100% Free Course | Enroll Now
- Deep Learning Online Course | Premium Course for Beginners
- Tata Communications Careers | Customer Service Executive – Service Assurance – 12001 | Pune Job Vacancy