TCS Hiring 2021: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.
TCS Hiring 2021:
Company Name:- TCS
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Location:- Across India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Test Commencement:- 8th November 2021 onwards
Registration End Date:- 15th December 2021
Interview Date:- To be announced post-test results
Eligibility criteria for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
- Courses & Discipline: Students from B.E./B.Tech/M.E./M.Tech/MCA/M.Sc from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college are eligible
- Highest Qualification: Students should have completed their education in the stipulated course duration (i.e. no extended education)
- Backlogs/Arrears/ATKT: Students should not have any pending backlogs
- Percentage: Minimum aggregate (all subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination is required
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education, if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (part-time/correspondence courses will not be considered). Students who have completed their Secondary and/or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time
- Work Experience: Students with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Off Campus Hiring Process
- Age: Students should be of 18 to 28 years of age to participate in the TCS Off Campus Hiring process
Test provider: TCS iON (NQT) is the test provider for the TCS Off Campus Hiring process.
Test pattern for TCS Off Campus Hiring for YOP 2020 and 2021:
|PART A||Cognitive Skills|
|1||Numerical Ability||40 Mins|
|2||Verbal Ability||30 mins|
|3||Reasoning Ability||50 mins|
|1||Programming Logic||15 mins|
|2||Coding section||45 mins|
|Total Test Duration||180 Mins|
Note: TCS Off Campus Hiring tests will commence from 8th November onwards to invite immediate joiners. The test will be conducted in continuous batches depending on the date of your registration.
Off Campus Recruitment 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.