TCS Free Certification Program : TCS iON, a strategic unit of Tata Consultancy Services, announced on Monday a free, 15-day self-paced digital certification program called Career Edge, specially designed for college students/working professionals to enhance their career skills by helping them effectively utilize the time at hand during this period of lockdown. The Detailed Instructions for Joining the TCS Free Online Certification are discussed below in this Article.
TCS Free Certification Program Details :
Covid-19 may have locked down the globe but don’t let it put your learning and career on hold. Career Edge – Knockdown the Lockdown is a 15 day self-paced online course which has been specially created to help you effectively utilise the time you have during the lockdown in developing your soft and hard skills to enhance and sharpen your personality and knowledge. You need to dedicate just 2 hours per day over 2 weeks to learn diverse skills which prepare you for your career and keep you ahead of your peers. Through this course, you gain the necessary skillsets demanded by industry along with guidance from TCS business experts, thus giving you a head start well before you start your career.
The learning in this course is aided with nano tutorial videos, case studies and assessments to gauge if the course objectives are met and to help you understand your strengths and weaknesses. This course includes recorded webinars by TCS experts, making it relevant and aligned to the industry. There is an end-of-course assessment after completion of all the modules. This course also comes along with a community – Career Edge – Knockdown the Lockdown. You can post any questions that you have on the learning modules in the applicable comments section of the community. The moderator of the community will get back to you within a short time.
This course of 15 days is offered free of cost so that you can utilise the lockdown period enforced on you productively to sharpen your skills and take on the future well-prepared.
Also Apply in Latest Jobs :
- Indecomm Global Services Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Indecomm University
- Mouser Electronics Off Campus Drive 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Expedite Associate I
- EATON Off Campus Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Intern
- Quest Software Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer Trainee
- S&P Global Recruitment 2022 : Hiring for Freshers as Software Developer
- TCS BPS Off Campus Hiring 2022 : Recruitment for Freshers With 3.5 LPA Salary
What will you learn in TCS Free Online Course :
- Make best use of the lockdown to sharpen your soft and hard skills over 15 days
- Communication, presentation and behavioural skills to create an impact in interviews and the workplace
- How to write effective resumes and ace group discussions and interviews
- Common business etiquette, both verbal and non-verbal, followed in a corporate setting
- Fundamentals of Accounting and IT
- Concept of Artificial Intelligence
Who would benefit? – TCS Free Certifications
- Undergraduates, graduates and postgraduates
TCS Free Online Certification : Course Syllabus
This course comprises the following modules:
- 01 Module, DAY 1: Communicate to Impress.Enhance your verbal and non-verbal communication skills Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 02 Module,DAY 2: Deliver Presentations with Impact. Learn how to prepare and make engaging and effective presentations Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 03 Module DAY 3: Develop Soft Skills for the Workplace. Know the importance of soft skills to achieve better results Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 04 Module, DAY 4 : Gain Guidance from Career Gurus. Receive strategic insights from TCS business experts to make a head start in your career Recommended Learning Duration: 1 Hour
- 05 Module, DAY 5: Write a Winning Resume and Cover Letter Understand how to create a strong resume and cover letter Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 06 Module, DAY 6: Stay Ahead in Group Discussions Know why group discussions are conducted and learn to participate actively Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 07 Module,DAY 7: Ace Corporate Interviews. Understand how to attend and excel in corporate interviews Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 08 Module, DAY 8: Learn Corporate Etiquette. Learn common business etiquette followed in a corporate setting Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 09 Module DAY 9: Write Effective Emails. Craft a professional email with impactful content and a strong subject line Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 10 Module, DAY 10: Learn Corporate Telephone Etiquette. Understand etiquette to be followed during a work related telecall Recommended Learning Duration: 2 Hours
- 11 Module, DAY 11: Understand Accounting Fundamentals.Understand the principles and concepts of accounting with an overview of financial statements Recommended Learning Duration: 1 Hour 30 Minutes
- 12 Module, DAY 12: Gain Foundational Skills in IT. Develop your foundational IT skills by listening to TCS tech experts Recommended Learning Duration: 1 Hour
- 13 Module DAY 13: Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 1 (Source: NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning))Understand the history and definition of AI and the different approaches to AI Recommended Learning Duration: 1 Hour
- 14 Module DAY 14: Understand Artificial Intelligence (AI) – Part 2 (Source: NPTEL (National Programme on Technology Enhanced Learning))Understand what are agents specifically intelligent agents and rational agents, the concept of bounded rationality and various agent architectures Recommended Learning Duration: 1 Hour
- DAY 15: Assessment
How to Join this TCS Free 15 Days Certification Course :
All Interested Candidates who are currently studying in any UG/PG or who are working Professional can Join for TCS free course by using below Link.
To Join Course : Click here
Also Apply in Jobs with 18 LPA : Click here
Prepare Aptitude : Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.