TCS Atlas Recruitment 2022: TCS Atlas schedule to hire for Trainee for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
TCS is an Indian multinational information technology (IT) services, business solutions and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra.
TCS Atlas Recruitment 2022:
Company: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Company Website: www.tcs.com
Test Name: TCS Atlas Hiring – Year of Passing 2020 – 2022
Test Date: Updated soon
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Across India
Eligibility Criteria for TCS Atlas Hiring 2022:
M.Sc (Mathematics/Statistics/Economics) & MA (Economics) from Year of Passing (YoP) – 2020, 2021 & 2022
- Percentage: Candidates should have a minimum aggregate (All subjects in all semesters) marks of 60% or 6 CGPA in each of Class Xth, Class XIIth, Diploma (if applicable), Graduation and Post-Graduation examination
- Highest Qualification: Candidates should have completed the course in the stipulated course duration (i.e. No extended education).
- Backlogs / Arrears / ATKT: Candidates from the year of passing 2020 and 2021 should not have any backlogs and should have the course completion documents available. Only one backlog is permitted for the candidates from the 2022 year of passing, however all pending backlogs should be completed within the stipulated course duration.
- Gap / Break in Education: It is mandatory to declare gaps in education if any. Overall academic gap should not exceed 24 months until highest qualification. Relevant document proof, as applicable, will be checked for gaps in education
- Course Types: Only full-time courses will be considered (Part-time / Correspondence courses will not be considered). Candidates who have completed their Secondary and / or Senior Secondary course from NIOS (National Institute of Open Schooling) are also eligible to apply if the other courses are full-time.
- Work Experience: Candidates with prior work experience of up to 2 years are eligible to apply for the TCS Atlas Hiring Process.
- Age: Candidates should meet the specified age criteria at the time of the TCS selection process. Minimum age – 18 years and maximum age – 28 years.
- Courses & Discipline: Only full-time Post Graduation courses with specializations as Mathematics/Statistics/ Economics will be considered from Year of passing 2020, 2021 and 2022 from any specialization offered by a recognized university / college (Part-time/Correspondence courses will not be considered).
Below are some of the many roles where you will be working with the best in the industry, offering your expert knowledge and fresh perspectives to create value for global businesses.
- Insightful Data Scientists: Identifying valuable data and structuring large volumes to discover trends and patterns, you will be key to providing confidence to decision making.
- Expert Risk Modellers: You will play an integral role in developing and evaluating systems, minimizing/controlling risk and optimizing business functioning.
- Intelligent Model Validators: You will be understanding the concept behind most of the available tools and techniques, applying them depending on the nature of problems, and also understanding their weaknesses and key mitigants.
- Adept Statisticians: You will analyse and interpret data to enable informed planning, and identify trends based on the results to project growth and transformation.
About the Test:
TCS Atlas Hiring is designed exclusively for impressive talent with a passion for innovation, and those who believe they can reimagine business functioning through a data-centric approach.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Talent discovered through TCS Atlas Hiring will be a catalyst to providing superior business outcomes, bring confidence to decision-making and help businesses execute effective data-driven strategies to build a greater future.
Selection Process for TCS Atlas Hiring 2022:
- Selection will be based on their performance in the online test.
How To Apply for TCS Atlas Hiring 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this test online by the following link ASAP.
- Step 1. Register and complete the application form on TCS NextStep portal. Status of your application should be ‘Application Received’ and above.
- Keep your CT/DT ID handy and update the same on the link provided in step 2.
- Scenario A: In case you already have CT/DT ID, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here) and complete the application form.
- Scenario B: If you are a new user, kindly log on to TCS Next Step Portal (click here). Click on ‘Register Now’, choose category as ‘IT’, proceed to fill your details and submit your application form.
- Step 2. As the final step, click here to apply for TCS Atlas Hiring. This is a mandatory step.
- Please Note: Multiple entries from a single candidate will lead to disqualification.
For More Details & Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.