Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hiring: Tata Consultancy Services is an Indian multinational information technology services and consulting company headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India with its largest campus located in Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India. As of February 2021, TCS is the largest IT services company in the world by market capitalisation.
Tata Consultancy Services (TCS) Hiring:
Company Name: Tata Consultancy Services (TCS)
Location: Across India
Experience: Freshers (0 years)
Qualification: BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc
Job Role: Software Engineer
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Salary: Best in Industry
– Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Candidates only from BE/ BTech/ ME/ MTech/ MCA/ MSc are eligible for this position
– Freshers should be only from 2020 and 2021 batch pass out
– Freshers should have 60% aggregate marks or 6 CGPA throughout academic career
– Should have Good Communication skill.
– Only full-time graduates are eligible (15 years of regular education)
– Not more than 2 years of gap in Graduation.
– Freshers should not have more than 1 standing arrears/ backlog
– Candidates should NOT have more than 3 months of work experience to be eligible for the test
– Candidates should be comfortable working in rotational shifts, including night shifts
– Registration will be closed at 16th January 2022
– Test Commencement date: 8th November 2021 onwards
– Age should be between 18 to 28 years at the time of taking the test- Interview Process: Online Written Test, Technical Interview, Personal / HR Interview
– Candidates who have attended the interview process with TCS in the last 6 months will not be eligible
– Interested and eligible candidates should apply as soon as possible.
How to Apply for Off Campus Drive 2021?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply this drive in online As soon as possible
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.