T-Systems Recruitment: T-Systems schedule to hire freshers for the post of Trainee. The location of the job is Maharashtra/ Bangalore. The details to apply for this post is provided below.
T-Systems is a German global IT services and consulting company headquartered in Frankfurt. Founded in 2000, it is a subsidiary of Deutsche Telekom.
Company Name:- T-Systems
Job Position:- Trainee
Job Locations:- Maharashtra & Bangalore
Salary Package:- 3 LPA
Dead / live back lock:- Not allowed
Tentative Date of test:- Tuesday, 4th August 2021
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- BSC (Computers) & BCA 2021 Batch (Passing out in July/Aug 2021) students
- Batch:– Year of passing 2021 (Passing out in July/Aug 2021)
- It gives us pleasure to inform that T-Systems ICT India Pvt Ltd Online off campus recruitment drive for BSC (Computers) & BCA 2021 batch (Passing out in July/Aug 2021) students is scheduled on 04-08-2021.
- This online drive is organized by Central Placement Cell, PCET-NUTAN Group, Pune.
- Company HR will shortlist the students out of Total registered students and the test link will be sent by the company to the shortlisted students only. The college will not be responsible for shortlisting the students.
- No queries about the same will be entertained. If the candidate does not receive the mail till the last date, it will indicate that company has not shortlisted the candidate.
- Non shortlisted candidates should not contact anybody. It will be completely the company’s decision to shortlist the students depending upon the Accreditation or Rankings of the college and other criteria also (Company has not revealed all the details and want to reserve the right solely to shortlist the candidates).
How to apply for the T-Systems Recruitment 2021:
All candidates who wish to apply for the off-campus recruitment of T-Systems Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the post of Trainee by clicking on this link:
To apply: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.