Standard Chartered Recruitment : Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Analyst, Client Delivery – (2100031959) for the Standard Chartered Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Gurgaon. The details for the Standard Chartered selection process, Standard Chartered application procedure and salary details of Standard Chartered Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It’s about showing how you embody our valued behaviours – do the right thing, better together and never settle – as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
Standard Chartered Recruitment :
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Analyst, Client Delivery – (2100031959)
Job Location:- Gurgaon, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Type:- Operations
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Qualifications:- Fresher or Experience with 1 to 3 years
Roles & Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents , checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted .
- The completion of security , charge filing with various Government portal as per the internal and regulatory required to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit , security conditions certification to be issued for the customer to utlise the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation , insurance etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safe keeping to the internal team called custody
- Custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers , correct document number etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned , numbered and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working of further deals for the same customer
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the staholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure that holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
- Employ, engage and retain high quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Responsibility to review team structure / capacity plans
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
Desirable candidates may apply to Standard Chartered Hiring through online mode ASAP.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.