Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive: Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Analyst, Client Delivery – (2200012047) for the Standard Chartered Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Chennai. The details for the Standard Chartered selection process, Standard Chartered application procedure and salary details of Standard Chartered Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
Standard Chartered plc is a British multinational banking and financial services company headquartered in London, England. It operates a network of more than 1,200 branches and outlets across more than 70 countries and employs around 87,000 people.
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Analyst, Client Delivery – (2200012047)
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Type:- Operations
Qualifications:- Fresher or Experience with 1 to 3 years
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Roles & Responsibilities of the Candidate:-
Preparation and checking of the documents relevant to the Limits approved by credit for customers
- Forwarding the prepared/ checked documents to the stakeholder for onward submission to the customer
- On submission of the customer executed documents, checking to be completed with the internal approval and the mandate submitted.
- The completion of security, charge filing with various Government portals as per the internal and regulatory requirements to be monitored
- On satisfaction of the internal credit, security conditions certification is to be issued for the customer to utilize the limits approved
- Update the documents thus received from the customer to the internal systems including the valuation, insurance, etc at the appropriate module of the system.
- The documents are thus updated in the internal system to be submitted for safekeeping to the internal team called custody
- The custody team on receiving the Execute Documents will check for relevant details like page numbers, correct document numbers, etc with the lodgement memo submitted
- Maintain a tracker for the received Documents to monitor the completion of the activities within the TAT
- The documents to be approved in the internal system and the memo signed off
- The documents need to be scanned, numbered, and uploaded to another internal system so that the virtual image of the documents is available for the Business to view while working on further deals for the same customer
- Arrange the physical document in the safe of the Bank in the docket of each customer
- Confirm the completion of all these activities to the stakeholders
- Copies of the documents thereafter are taken and couriered to the customer as per the Regulatory requirement
- Relevant registers for the same are updated including the Key Register which is mandated for the operation of Safe
- Lead through example and build the appropriate culture and values. Set appropriate tone and expectations from their team and work in collaboration with risk and control partners
- Ensure the provision of ongoing training and development of people, and ensure those holders of all critical functions are suitably skilled and qualified for their roles ensuring that they have effective supervision in place to mitigate any risks
- Employ, engage and retain high-quality people, with succession planning for critical roles
- Responsibility to review team structure/capacity plans
- Set and monitor job descriptions and objectives for direct reports and provide feedback and rewards in line with their performance against those responsibilities and objectives
Unposting Date:- 11th June 2022, 4:29:00 AM
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
Candidates may apply through online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.