Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive: Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive 2022 schedule to hire for Client Care Executive, Personal Clients, Cards – (2200007976) for the Standard Chartered Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the Standard Chartered selection process, Standard Chartered application procedure and salary details of Standard Chartered Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below.
We’re an international bank, nimble enough to act, big enough for impact. For more than 160 years, we’ve worked to make a positive difference for our clients, communities, and each other. We question the status quo, love a challenge and enjoy finding new opportunities to grow and do better than before. If you’re looking for a career with purpose and you want to work for a bank making a difference, we want to hear from you. You can count on us to celebrate your unique talents. And we can’t wait to see the talents you can bring us.
Standard Chartered Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Standard Chartered
Job Position:- Client Care Executive, Personal Clients, Cards – (2200007976)
Job Location:- Chennai, Tamil Nadu, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Schedule:- Full time
Job Type:- Retail Banking
Qualifications & Skills Required:-
- Fresher or with 1-2 years of experience in service / Sales / Collection (as per the job role)
- Excellent communication skills in written and verbal English
- Basic computer skills
- Strong service / Sales / Collection orientation (as per the job role)
- Strong knowledge of bank’s products & services and willingness to learn new products
- Manage conflicts and solve problems
- Patient, Non-Confrontational, Resilient
- Positive, polite, cheerful and courteous
- Flexible to stretch and work across different calendar days and time zones in a week/month
- Age limit (please specify) if applicable.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- To handle customer calls / issues while providing consistent delivery of customer delight relating to queries/ requests / financial needs / problem resolution keeping focus on SCB Policies.
- Handle customer calls/ issues quickly and effectively and end to end resolution (if applicable)
- Sign up customers for value added services and digital education (if applicable)
- Tag the call type accurately as appropriate
- Give accurate information to customers on his queries / concerns
- Have high awareness levels on KYC and Anti-money laundering Policy
- Multi-skilled to handle both inbound and outbound calls (if applicable)
- Initiate and strive towards achieving set targets and service standards
- Probe & identify financial needs on service calls and pitch relevant solutions in line with customer requirements (if applicable)
- Should be able to identify potential disputes / escalation / specific trends noticed while handling of cases / Process gaps and highlight to the management
- Ensure all sales pitches are made without mis-selling and achieve targets in term of leads / self closure (if applicable)
- Ensure proper follow up / tracking of cases and closure within turnaround time (if applicable)
- Customer Data Confidentiality to be strictly adhered to
- Adherence to compliance with all applicable rules / regulations and group policies
- Ensure KPI’s (Key Performance Indicator) & KRI’s (Key Risk Indicator, eg – proper authentication, no rejects, maintained turnaround time, etc as define by the group) are achieved and work towards the improvement
How to Apply for Standard Chartered Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Standard Chartered Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.