Sony Recruitment: Sony schedule to hire Jr. Security Analyst 2021. If you have Bachelors degree, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Sony Corporations a Japanese multinational conglomerate corporation headquartered in Kōnan, Minato, Tokyo. The company operates as one of the world’s largest manufacturers of consumer and professional electronic products, the largest video game console company, the second-largest video game publisher, the second-largest record company, as well as one of the most comprehensive media companies, being the largest Japanese media conglomerate by size overtaking the privately held, family-owned Yomiuri Shimbun Holdings, the largest Japanese media conglomerate by revenue.
Company Name: Sony
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 years)
Job Role: Jr. Security Analyst
Salary: Best in Industry
Required Skills/ Qualification:
– Educational qualification for this job is bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, IT or Information Security
– Freshers from 2018 or 2019 or 2020 batch pass out can apply for this job opening
– 0 to 2 Years of work experience
– Freshers should have good communication skills
– Freshers should have good understanding of Directory services (e.g. AD, openLDAP)
– Security industry certifications are a plus
– Knowledge of Authentication/Authorization concepts of databases, servers, and applications is required
– Ideal candidate will have 0-2 years of experience working within the information securityoperations and/or identity management disciplines
– Strong knowledge and experience in in cloud technologies (e.g. AWS & Azure IAM)
– This ideal candidate will have excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as terpersonal skills including the ability to articulate to both technical and non-technical audiences.
– Freshers must be self-motivated and organized
– Experience in creating test plans and developing test cases
– Successful candidate brings excellent analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
– Has extensive knowledge of identity management tools (e.g. Saviynt, RSA, SailPoint, CA, oracle), technology, RBAC methodologies, policies and processes
– Excellent data analysis skills using Microsoft Excel & Access
– Must have the ability to work independently and multi-task effectively
– Interview Process: Online Test, Technical Discussion, HR Interview
– Interested and eligible candidates apply as soon as possible, shortlisted candidates will get interview call letter
Sony Recruitment Drive 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Sony Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.