Slice Recruitment 2022: Slice schedule to hire for Android Developer – SDE I for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Across India. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Slice is an Indian financial technology company, based in Bangalore. Founded in 2016, Slice is an app-based credit card challenger in India. The company’s wholly-owned subsidiary, Quadrillion Finance Private Limited, has a non-banking financial company license from the Reserve Bank of India.
Slice Recruitment 2022:
Company Name: Slice India
Company Website: www.sliceit.com
Job Role: Android Developer – SDE I
Salary: INR 6.5 LPA
Experience: 0.6 – 2 years
We are looking for an Android developer to join our technology team. If you have excellent software design and programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones, we would like to meet you.
What You will do:
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code.
- Lead design, implementation of customer facing features.
- Working alongside product managers and backend team to design the architecture and
- Implement new features in production
- Write unit-test code for robustness, usability, and general reliability.
- Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- 6 months -2 Years of experience in developing android applications
- Experience in defining system architectures and exploring technical feasibility tradeoffs.
- Have experience with common Android libraries like Retrofit, OkHttp, Picasso, RxJava, Gson, Arch-components etc.
- Debugging skills, including identifying memory leaks, performance bottlenecks, and using tools like adb, proguard, etc
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or master’s degree in Computer Science (or relevant equivalent)
- Excellent command over Data Structures and Algorithms.
- Understanding of design for scalability, performance and reliability
- Have an understanding of OOP, different architectural patterns (esp. MVVM) and their Testability
- Have published two or more Android apps in the play store.
- Experience working in an Agile environment and project management tool like Jira
- Familiar with Material Design guidelines, common mobile UX patterns, and anti-patterns
How to Apply for Slice Off Campus Drive 2022?
Candidates may apply to Slice Recruitment 2022 by online mode ASAP.
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.