Ryan Recruitment: Ryan schedule to hire Tax Associate, Transaction Tax Compliance for 2021. The location of the job is Hyderabad. The detailed eligibility criteria and Ryan application process are given below.
Ryan offers outstanding opportunities to work in a dynamic, rapidly expanding tax services firm serving the world’s most respected Global 5000 companies. Our innovative work environment, accelerated growth path for high performers, competitive benefits package, and outstanding earning potential provide the most rewarding career experience available in the industry. Ryan employees are given the freedom to do their best work in the way they work best. With a clear understanding of expectations and accountabilities, our employees are given ownership of their time and flexibility to meet the demands of their professional and personal lives.
Company Name: Ryan
Job Role: Tax Associate, Transaction Tax Compliance
Job ID: R0006523
Experience: 0 to 2 years
Salary: Best In Industry
Job Location: Hyderabad, India – Argus
Education and Experience:-
- Freshers with Masters or bachelor’s degree in Finance/ Commerce/ Accounting/ Business
- Computer literate with a working knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, excellent email writing skills is required.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must have intermediate skills in Microsoft® Word, Excel, Outlook, and Internet navigation and research.
- Expertise in MS Excel, MS Word
- Troubleshoots and resolves issues with Compliance as they arise
- Filing of Sales & Use Tax Returns via paper and EDI for the various clients
- Preparation of sales and Use tax returns for various clients
- Develop quality control methods to identify errors and improve accuracy. Perform quality check of teams work and ensure quality process and error tracking is executed at all levels.
- Have exposure in interacting with offshore/onshore staff via email and telephone
- Prepares reports as per the requirements from consultants and Managers
- Locate and define new process improvement opportunities
- Performs quality assurance as required
- Prepares documentation and assists training new hires
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Current work hours are 2.00 PM to 11.00 PM, IST or 5.00 AM to 2.00 PM, IST. Shift change is anticipated depending on US work hours/time zone and business need.
- Candidate should be willing to work in any shift.
- A reasonable amount of overtime will be required during peak season.
- Standard indoor working environment.
- Position requires regular interaction with employees in India and US both via e-mail and telephone.
- Tax Associate works with consultants and managers in the US and India to manage projects and performs verification and reconciliation related to payment administration, tracking and logging notices, and preparation of Sales & Use Tax Returns.
- This role involves developing required procedures and managing project communications.
Duties and Responsibilities:-
- Create a positive team experience
- Responsible for delivering SLA’s assigned to the team
- Regular communication with India and US stakeholders on Project deliverables
- Create reports and process metrics and prepare necessary project management tools as per the requirements from stakeholders
- Performs quality assurance as required.
- Must demonstrate exceptional logical and analytical skills
- Data manipulation, e-Filing, and compliance preparations
- Acquiring and validating tax rate information imposed by the Jurisdictions
- Reconcile values from different data sources
- Preparation and maintenance of process documents
How to Apply:
All the interested and eligible candidates can apply for this post by clicking on the link below:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.