RNTBCI Recruitment 2021: RNTBCI schedule to hire for the role of Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)2021. If you have B.E./ B.Tech, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Chennai. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
RNTBCI is the acronym of Renault Nissan Technology and Business Center India Limited. Which is a Franco-Japanese Strategic partnership between automobile manufacturers Renault based in Paris, France and Nissan based in Yokohama,Japan which sells morethan 1 in 10 cars together around the globe. RNTBCI was established in Chennai, India around 2010-2011 which includes almost 7000 employees in 2018 and still expanding.
RNTBCI Recruitment 2021:
Company Name:- RNTBCI (Renault Nissan Technology & Business Centre India)
Job Position:- Graduate Engineer Trainee (GET)
Job Location:- Chennai, India
Salary Package:- 3.5 – 4.2 LPA
Bond:- 3 Years
- BE/Btech – CSE/IT/EEE/ECE/E&I/I&C
- Year of passing – 2020/2021
- Min – 70% aggregate in UG
- No Standing Backlogs
- Designing, coding, testing and debugging applications in a distributed environment.
- Interact with designers, architects and other developers to analyse the requirement and possible solution options.
- Documenting component and program decisions of components owned using collaborative tools.
- Testing the product in controlled (DEV and QA) environments before taking it to production environment.
- Investigate product issues and bottlenecks and providing reliable solutions.
- Reviewing current system and presenting ideas for improvement.
Work Environment:- RNTBCI will be among the top three Automotive companies to work for in India.
Competitiveness:- RNTBCI will be the No.1 Automotive services and solutions company in India.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Develop software code in Joint application development sessions
- Get the code audited regularly for quality and clarity of code \Create unit test cases & perform unit testing (manual as well as programmatic)
- Identify and resolve defects from reviews as well as from unit testing
- Understand and participate in preventive and corrective maintenance
- Understand and comply to non-functional requirements such as security,performance etc
- Application Monitoring and reporting
- Fix production Incidents
RNTBCI Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the RNTBCI Recruitment 2021, they may apply for this post by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.