Red Hat Careers for Freshers: Red Hat schedule to hire for Software Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Red Hat is the world’s leading provider of enterprise open source software solutions, using a community-powered approach to deliver reliable and high-performing Linux, hybrid cloud, container, and Kubernetes technologies. Red Hat helps customers integrate new and existing IT applications, develop cloud-native applications, standardize on our industry-leading operating system, and automate, secure, and manage complex environments. Award-winning support, training, and consulting services make Red Hat a trusted adviser to the Fortune 500. As a strategic partner to cloud providers, system integrators, application vendors, customers, and open source communities, Red Hat can help organizations prepare for the digital future.
Red Hat Careers for Freshers:
Company Name: Red Hat
Experience: Freshers (0 to 2 Years)
Job Role: Software Engineer
Salary: Best in Industry
- The Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh team is looking for a motivated Software Engineer to join and us in India.
- In this role, you will help improve and optimize Istio for use within our enterprise Kubernetes platform, Red Hat OpenShift.
- Using your expertise, you will work with Red Hat and the Istio community to deliver features, enhancements, and bug fixes for the benefit of our customers and the broader community of Istio users.
- We provide an enjoyable and engaging work environment, with the opportunity for you to collaborate with dynamic and diverse agile teams, working around the world to create value for our customers and partners in an open source way.
- This is a great opportunity to hone your skills and grow while working with a wide range of languages, frameworks, and technologies.
- You will become a part of Red Hat’s culture that makes us unique in the industry and you’ll work with communities passionate about open source software.
What you will do:
- Collaborate with senior engineers and the Istio community on the design and development of features, enhancements, and bug fixes within Istio
- Develop examples demonstrating features of Istio within Red Hat OpenShift
- Engage with our support team to help them resolve customer issues
- Work with our documentation team to improve documentation related to the use of Istio within Red Hat OpenShift
- Interact with globally distributed open source project teams and communities inside and
- outside of Red Hat
What you will bring:
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or engineering, or relevant industry experience
- Experience with Go (preferred) or another object-oriented programming language
- Experience with cloud technologies like Red Hat OpenShift, Kubernetes, Docker, or other cloud platforms
- Knowledge of networking fundamentals and protocols like TCP, TLS, HTTP, HTTPS, etc.
- Ability to proactively identify, address, and resolve issues with minimal supervision
- Written and verbal communication skills in English
- Passion for open source software, positive attitude, and a desire to share ideas openly
- Experience contributing to an open source project or community is a plus
How to Apply for Red Hat Recruitment 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates may apply for Red Hat hiring 2022 through online mode.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.