RCF Limited Recruitment: RCF Limited schedule to hire Trade Apprentices for 2020. The job location of the job post is Mumbai. The details of the post are provided below.
About RCF Limited: Rashtriya Chemicals and Fertilizers Limited (RCF) a Government of India Undertaking is a leading fertilizer and chemical manufacturing company with about 80% of its equity held by the Government of India. It has two operating units, one at Trombay in Mumbai and the other at Thal, Raigad district, about 100 KM from Mumbai. Government of India has accorded “Mini-Ratna” status to RCF.
RCF Limited Recruitment:
Positions: Trade Apprentices
Number of Vacancies: 358 Posts
Regional Director of Skill Development & Entrepreneurship (RDSDE): 291 Posts
- Attendant Operator Chemical Plant (AOCP) – 98 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant Chemical Plant (LACP) – 7 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic Chemical Plant (IMCP) – 7 Posts
- Maintenance Mechanic Chemical Plant (MMCP) – 7 Posts
- Electrician – 3 Posts
- Boiler Attendant – 4 Posts
- Machinist – 1 Post
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 1 Post
- Stenographer (English) – 40 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant – 50 Posts
- Horticulture Assistant – 8 Posts
- Housekeeper (Hospital) – 8 Posts
- Food Production (General) – 1 Post
- Executive (HR) – 16 Posts
- Executive (Marketing Trainee) – 10 Posts
- Executive (Finance & Accounts) – 10 Posts
- Accountant – 10 Posts
- Recruitment Executive (HR) Trainee – 8 Posts
- Medical Laboratory Tech (Pathology) – 2 Posts
Board of Apprenticeship Training (BOAT) – 67 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Chemical) – 19 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Mechanical) – 18 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Electrical) – 12 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Instrumentation) – 8 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Civil) – 3 Posts
- Diploma Trainee (Medical Lab Tech) – 5 Posts
- Diploma. Trainee (Computer/IT) – 2 Posts
- Graduate Apprentices/ Degree Apprentices: Rs. 9,000/- PM
- Diploma Apprentices: Rs. 8,000/- PM
- XII Class Apprentices: Rs. 7,000/- PM
Job Location: Mumbai
- Passed 12th Class Examination
- Passed 12th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of Education
- Passed 12th Class with Science and Mathematics under 10+2 system of Education/ Competency Vocational Course
- Passed 12th class examination under 10+2 system of education with Science & Mathematics/Competency Vocational Course
- B.Sc. (Chemistry)& Physics as a one subject of First, Second or Third year.
- B.Sc. (Physics)& Chemistry as a one subject of First, Second or Third year.
- Passed 12th Class Examination under (10+2) System of Education with Physics, Chemistry & Biology/Competency Vocational Course
- Diploma in Engineering in respective Discipline.
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technician.
- Candidates should not have undergone Apprenticeship Training earlier or pursuing Apprentice Training under the Apprentice Act.
- The Candidates appearing in Final Examination of prescribed qualification for the post are not Eligible to apply. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam/awaiting result of qualifying exam /who do not have mark sheet of qualifying exam are not eligible for applying.
Age limit (as on 1.11.2020):
- Trade Apprentice (RDSDE): Below 21 years
- Diploma Trainee (BOAT): Below 25 years.
- Upper Age Limit relaxation for SC/ST candidates: 5 years, OBC (Non-Creamy): 3 years.
Trade/Discipline wise merit list will be drawn based on the percentage of marks of last year/last two semesters obtained in the qualifying examination.
How to Apply:
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest from 8th December 2020 to 22nd December 2020.
Official Notification & Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.