Quora Off-Campus Hiring: Quora schedule to hire Software Engineer – New Grad 2021. If you have B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field, you may apply for the post. The location of the job is Remote ( Work From Home). The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
About the Company: Quora is an American question-and-answer website where questions are asked, answered, followed, and edited by Internet users, either factually or in the form of opinions. Its owner, Quora Inc., is based in Mountain View, California, United States.
Quora Off-Campus Hiring:
Job Position:– Software Engineer – New Grad 2021
Job Location:- Remote( Work From Home)
Salary :- As per the company standards
Experience :- Freshers
- Ability to be available for meetings and impromptu communication during Quora’s “coordination hours” (Mon-Fri: 9 am-3 pm Pacific Time). Learn why here
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical field
- A passion for learning and always improving yourself and the team around you
- Prior software engineering internship experience with web applications, databases, or distributed systems
- Passion for Quora’s mission and goals
About the Team:–
– Our small engineering team works on challenging problems every day. We have a culture that’s rooted in constantly learning and improving, and our engineers are encouraged to think big and experiment with new ideas.
Using continuous deployment, we quickly see our changes in the product and make fast iterations
Our engineers focus on creating polished products and writing high-quality code by designing APIs and abstractions that are extensible and maintainable. Everyone on the engineering team has a huge impact on our product and our company.
Some of the areas our engineering team works on include:
- Product Systems: architect and scale user-facing product features to drive engagement and help the product grow.
- Platform: create the tools, abstractions, frameworks, and systems to make developers at Quora more productive across all platforms — from product developers to ML engineers.
- Infrastructure: design and build fast, cost-efficient, self-healing, and scalable architectures to serve our ever-growing global traffic and storage needs.
- Machine Learning: build systems and processes that apply ML technologies, including ranking, content quality, text understanding, search, ads targeting and CTR prediction, etc.
Quora Off-Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the DXC Technology Recruitment 2020, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below:
Apply Link: Click here
Note :– Only shortlisted candidates will receive the call letter for further rounds
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.