Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 : Qualys schedule to hire for Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Management for the Qualys Hiring 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the Qualys selection process, Qualys application procedure and salary details of Qualys Freshers Recruitment 2022 are mentioned below. Hiring for Freshers as Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Management.
Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 Registration Details :
Company Name: Qualys
Company Website: www.qualys.com
Positions: Site Reliability Engineer, Incident Management
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Operations
Last Date:- ASAP
Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 for Freshers Eligibility Criteria:
EDUCATION AND CERTIFICATIONS:-
- Associate Degree or Technical school is highly recommended with a strong knowledge of computer functionality.
- Any technical certification on Linux, System Admin, VMware, IT Security or certification in the area of ITSM/ ITIL will be an added advantage.
- Knowledge of DevOps/SRE (basics) , Python, Cloud will be also good to have
REQUIRED SKILLS for Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022:-
- One to Two years IT Operations (Infra/System admin/Linux) or equivalent experience/certification (Fresher can apply).
- Knowledge or familiarity of Monitoring and other integration tools like Splunk, Prometheus, Grafana, Kibana, PagerDuty, Runscope (good to have any of the knowledge) and Jira /ServiceNow tool for Incident Management.
- Good experience (or familiarity) with ITSM main functions and usage of tools. Very good understanding of Incident Management (IM) processes and ability to drive Incident process (IM ticket).
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills and have the ability to interact with all levels of employees in a professional manner.
- As an essential function of this position, the employee must be able to handle high levels of stress satisfactorily and be congenial with other employees and customers at all times.
- Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management is a fast paced environment, critical thinking is essential. Ideas will be extrapolated from one situation to another.
- Strict adherence to company policies, confidentiality, and mature judgment must be demonstrated at all times.
- Assigned duties should be performed in a timely and accurate manner.
- As this individual often represents the internal and external customers and colleagues – professionalism is a must.
- Excellent time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks and projects with minimal supervision
- Must deliver objectives both individually and by interaction with others, therefore must demonstrate an understanding of organizational functions and departments.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES for Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022:-
The Site Reliability Engineer – Incident Management, has the responsibility of monitoring, maintaining and managing entire Qualys infrastructure and services installed at different data-centers. When there is any malfunctions in PODs or Product/Services, the Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management technician Monitor, troubleshoots, repairs and gets the Service/system back up as quickly as possible.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Monitor the performance and capacity of computer systems /DC/ POD using a variety of tools. They look for hardware, software, and environmental alerts or malfunctions. When an issue is identified, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management works to determine the cause of the problem.
- Responsible for basic troubleshooting platform/product issues to isolate the problems and take appropriate action to resolve. Check performance with Splunk/Grafana/Kibana. Manage PagerDuty and monitor Runscop and post info in MS-Teams chat. Also help in task automation wherever possible/applicable.
- Ensure creation and timely resolution to trouble tickets (IM) tracking and resolution of IM.
- When a problem impacts Product (SaaS) or Any (IT) services, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management works to triage or troubleshoot the problem, if possible. Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management will closely follow standard operating procedures. This may include coordinating with third-party vendors, customer contacts, or other IT teams.
- Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management must carefully track and document all issues and resolutions in detail on the ticketing tool / documentation tools. This increases the knowledge base of the Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management and is a record of the health of the system.
- When problems are too large or complex for quick troubleshooting, Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management must escalate the issue to management, other IT resources or 3rd party vendors for assistance in reaching a resolution. Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management maintain ongoing communication within the team and externally, to keep all stakeholders aware of relevant info, known issues and the steps being taken in summary format.
- Site Reliability Engineer- Incident Management team will operate 24*7*365 days. Monthly shift rotation basis (*depend on requirement).
How to apply for Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 ?
All the Interested and eligible candidates can apply for Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 online by the following as soon as before Last Date.
Apply Link : Click Here
Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 – Frequently Asked Questions
How to apply for Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022?
To apply for the Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 , you have to check the official site of Qualys or https://www.fresherscamp.com/
Does FreshersCamp.com provide Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022?
Yes, FreshersCamp.com provides Qualys Off Campus Drive 2022 Alerts continuously.
What is the Qualys Selection Process?
Aptitude Test, Technical & Interview Rounds.
About Company : Qualys, Inc. provides cloud security, compliance and related services and is based in Foster City, California. Qualys provides vulnerability management solutions using a “software as a service” model. It has added cloud-based compliance and web application security offerings. The leading provider of information security and compliance cloud solutions. · Trusted globally · Born in the cloud, with a fresh approach to security.
Qualys, Inc. (NASDAQ: QLYS) is a pioneer and leading provider of cloud-based security and compliance solutions with over 19,000 active customers in more than 130 countries, including a majority of each of the Forbes Global 100 and Fortune 100. Qualys helps organizations streamline and consolidate their security and compliance solutions in a single platform and build security into digital transformation initiatives for greater agility, better business outcomes and substantial cost savings. The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated Cloud Apps deliver businesses critical security intelligence continuously, enabling them to automate the full spectrum of auditing, compliance, and protection for IT systems and web applications across on premises, endpoints, cloud, containers, and mobile environments.
Founded in 1999 as one of the first SaaS security companies, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform, and managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Deutsche Telekom, DXC Technology, Fujitsu, HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, NTT, Optiv, SecureWorks, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.