Qualys Careers: Qualys schedule to hire Software QA Engineer for 2022. The job location is Pune. The details regarding selection process, application process, education qualifications for Qualys hiring 2022 are given below.
The Qualys Cloud Platform and its integrated apps help businesses simplify security operations and lower the cost of compliance by delivering critical security intelligence on demand and automating the full spectrum of auditing, compliance and protection for IT systems and web applications.
Founded in 1999 as one of the first SaaS security companies, Qualys has established strategic partnerships with leading cloud providers like Amazon Web Services, Microsoft Azure and the Google Cloud Platform, and managed service providers and consulting organizations including Accenture, BT, Cognizant Technology Solutions, Deutsche Telekom, DXC Technology, Fujitsu, HCL Technologies, IBM, Infosys, NTT, Optiv, SecureWorks, Tata Communications, Verizon and Wipro. The company is also a founding member of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA).
Designation: Software QA Engineer
Experience: 0-3 years
Stipend: Best In Industry
Eligibility Criteria for Qualys Recruitment 2022:
- 0-3 years of hands-on experience in testing
- Degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- Experience with:
- API testing
- Web Services testing
- Web application testing
- Testing system integrations at the functional as well as the non-functional level
- Familiarity with:
- Cloud concepts
- Docker container technology
- Networking concepts
- Demonstrated ability to
- Write test cases that can be carried out
- Debug through logs
- Troubleshoot and root-cause analysis
- Scripting with Shell/Python/Ruby
- Programming with Java
- Understanding of XML, XSD, JSON, REST, SOAP
- Ability to identify boundaries between integrated systems
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
This position is for the Integrations team, which is responsible for integrating Qualys products with various 3rd party vendor systems. Our usual work activities include doing research and development on new integration opportunities, learning new technologies and systems so that we can develop working prototypes. We take pride in extending Qualys offerings into other systems so that customers benefit the most from our work.
- Install/test/verify multiple components that comprise the integration projects with the intention to certify that the project conforms to the requirements and is ready for release.
- Understand and master, not only the integration project but also the underlying platform.
- Develop and maintain test plans and test cases for features under test.
- Automate your test cases with an established automated framework or devise your own.
- Execute tests and provide quality test status reports while meeting schedule commitments.
- Review and analyze project documentation to ensure testability.
- Install, configure and troubleshoot the integrated solution under test.
- Understand how a feature is implemented in order to develop test cases for the functionality, performance, stress, and fault conditions.
- Identify the level of test coverage required and evaluate customer feedback to identify weak areas.
- Ability to work independently for own tasks and collaboratively with the rest of the team to achieve common goals.
- Develop reusable tools for test automation and identify new methods for automation.
- Work closely with Architects, Tech Leads, and Software Engineers to understand the testing requirements.
- Work with the Global Engineering team encompassing multiple time zones as required.
How to Apply for Qualys Recruitment 2022?
Desirous candidates may apply for the Qualys recruitment 2022 through online mode. The interested candidates will be shortlisted and they may apply for the Qualys off campus drive 2022 by clicking on the link provided below.
Apply Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.