PowerSchool Recruitment: PowerSchool schedule to hire Associate Technical Support Engineer for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Bangalore. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
PowerSchool provides innovative, K-12 education technology software fueling better school management, student growth, and family engagement.
Company Name:- PowerSchool
Job Position:- Associate Technical Support Engineer
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- INR 6.5 LPA (Including shift allowances) + Free cab facility
- B.E/B.Tech [CSE/ECE/IS/IT], Bsc (computer),BCA, MCA from 2017-2021 batch
- 2021 batch can apply only those who are willing to join immediately
- 0-3 Years Experience
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Willing to work in Shifts and in 24X7 work environment
Roles and Responsibilities:-
- Answer, evaluate, and prioritize incoming telephone, email and chat-based requests for assistance from users experiencing problems with hardware, software, networking and other computer-related technologies
- Provide timely, professional, and accurate responses to clients who submit a question via the help menu, phone or email
- Enter all correspondence and necessary information related to a case into the case management system (currently Salesforce. com)
- Troubleshoot individually and with team members to resolve a case within 24 hours of case submission
- On-board new clients so that they can start using the Hobsons solutions successfully
- Collaborate and follow-up with the Product Engineering department on cases that require escalation to get resolved.
- Inform the account management team on critical member issues that result in a high priority case that is working to get resolved
- Contribute to research and growth of the Knowledge Base by creating member-facing documentation such as solutions and troubleshooting techniques/steps to resolving common questions
- Manage case work load by monitoring open case queue and phone queue and addressing cases in order in which they are received
- Provide feedback to Product Management and Product Engineering departments on common issues and questions from members as well as enhancements and recommendations for product improvements
- Enhance personal and professional growth by participating in training sessions for Support team
- English writing test
- Tech interview
- Manager/Onsite round
PowerSchool Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process:-
All candidates who wish to apply for the PowerSchool Recruitment 2021, they may apply for Microsoft recruitment process by clicking on this link
Apply Link: Click here.
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.