Piramal Walk-in Recruitment 2020 : Piramal hiring freshers for the recruitment of Graduate Engineer in Mumbai. Candidates from 2020 Batch for B.E./B.Tech/MCA degree in computer sciences or equivalent field are eligible for this role. The Detailed Eligibility and Application Process for Piramal Walk-in Recruitment 2020 are discussed below.
About Company : The Piramal Group is a diversified global business conglomerate, which has presence across various sectors such as healthcare, life sciences, drug discovery, healthcare information management, specialty glass packaging, financial services and real estate.
Piramal Walk-in Recruitment 2020
Company Name: Piramal
Position: Graduate Engineer
Job Location: Mumbai
Salary: Best in Market
Date of Drive: 16 March 2020
Experience Required : 0-1 years
- Capgemini Off Campus Drive | SAP | BE/ B.Tech | Across India Job
- Thermo Fisher Scientific Recruitment | Graduate Engineering Trainee- Mechanical | Hyderabad
- BT Off-Campus Recruitment | Campus Trainee (126146) | Gurugram Job vacancy
- MySQL Free Certification | Premium Course | Enroll Now
- NodeJS Premium Course | Free Certification | Enroll Now
- HCL Recruitment Drive | Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc | Bangalore Jobs
- Liaise with various business functions & technical functions for the below points :
- a. Internal Customer Management, b. Software Development Life Cycle, c. Budget Management, d. Business Process Management, e. Vendor Management f. UAT g. Support applications
- Liaise with IT Compliance and Information Security teams as and when required
- Play an active role in Project Implementation / Roll-outs as a Business Analyst / Project Manager
- RPA/RTA Automations
- Design, develop and deploy Robotics Process Automation (RPA) solutions using different tools, design principles and conventions
- Configure robotics processes and objects using core workflow principles in an efficient way; ensure they are easily maintainable and easy to understand
- Understand existing processes and facilitate change requirements as part of a structured change control process
- Solve day to day issues arising while running robotics processes and provide timely resolutions
How To Apply :
All Interested and eligible candidates can directly apply using the below mentioned link and walk in to the Venue on 16 March 2020, 10 AM.
Ananta, Pirmal Agastya,
Next to Phoenix Market City Mall,
Kurla West, Mumbai
Apply Link : Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.