Philips Off Campus Drive : Philips schedule to hire for Software Engineer for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Bangalore. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Koninklijke Philips N.V. is a Dutch multinational conglomerate corporation that was founded in Eindhoven in 1891. Since 1997, it has been mostly headquartered in Amsterdam, though the Benelux headquarters is still in Eindhoven.
Philips Off Campus Drive :
Company Name:- Philips
Job Position:- Software Engineer I
Job Location:- Bangalore, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job Type:- Full time
Job ID:- 457324
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Master’s or Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar discipline
- 0-2 years experience in software development with hands-on in Java/ C# .NET Core, microservice-based designs
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent coding and debugging skills.
- Experience in Linux based development environment
- Good understanding of cloud-based development (AWS preferred)
- Good communication and documentation skills
- Work experience on systems used in healthcare is a plus
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- As a Software Developer within the SaaS Factory Development team, you will be responsible for designing, developing, securing, maintaining, integrating, testing, and deploying challenging software services in a scalable cloud environment.
- You will operate in an Agile development environment, working closely with product owners, architects and other teams like platforms and cluster carrier programs.
- You will be using state-of-the-art technologies and frameworks like .NET Core, Java, React, Docker, Kubernetes, AWS cloud services, etc.
Key Areas of Responsibility:-
- Participate in the development of software services
- Analyzes and understand the Software/Functional Requirements Specification
- Owning the design (high level and detailed) of the system
- Should be competent with design, implementation, testing, and documentation.
- Contributes to Features/User stories for modules
- Ensure quality by writing developer level tests (unit, component, etc.) and also well versed in BDD/TDD frameworks
- Working with engineers and other team members for quality and timely deliveries.
- Interacts effectively with other functions (verification, Quality, regulatory, project mgmt.) for the success of the project
- Keeps abreast of technical developments in one’s own field through study, technical contacts, and propagate it.
How to Apply for Philips Recruitment 2022?
All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the Philips Recruitment drive online by the following link ASAP.
More Details: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.