Parallel Wireless Off Campus Drive: Parallel Wireless schedule to hire for HNG Platform Intern for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Pune. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
Parallel Wireless is the leading U.S.-based company challenging the world’s legacy vendors with the industry’s only unified ALL G (5G/4G/3G/2G) software-enabled OpenRAN solutions. Its cloud-native OpenRAN and network architectures redefine network economics for global mobile operators in both coverage and capacity deployments, while also paving the way to 5G. Through open collaboration with the OpenRAN ecosystem partners, Parallel Wireless has created the world’s first and largest fully-compliant OpenRAN ecosystem that is capable of delivering next generation wireless infrastructure at a dramatically lower cost, ensuring more equal access to 5G across the globe. The company’s OpenRAN portfolio is designed to help customers modernize their networks, reduce deployment costs and complexity, increase operational efficiency, enable interoperability, find new revenue streams, and start deploying multi-vendor 5G networks today. The company’s customers include over 60 global mobile operators, as well as private and public industries and governments that use their software-defined network portfolio to reimagine their networks. Parallel Wireless’s innovation and excellence in multi-technology, open virtualized RAN solutions have been recognized with 65+ industry awards. Please visit www.parallelwireless.com for more information.
Parallel Wireless Off Campus Drive:
Company Name:- Parallel Wireless
Job Position:- HNG Platform Intern
Job Location:- Pune, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Job Category:- R&D Network SW
Job Type:- Intern
Education & Experience:-
- Bachelor’s or Master’s in Computer Science/Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or equivalent training, education, and experience.
Roles & Responsibilities:-
- Follow software engineering best practices by estimating, documenting, and developing PWEMS products
- Work in a fast-paced development environment applying advanced tools and technologies
- Participate and drive in PWEMS Product development
- Work closely with senior engineers to design, implement, and unit test PWEMS features
- Support CI/CD integration of the PW EMS features by Automating the test cases and then maintaining it
- Add Required support in automation framework to automate new scenarios and debug and fix the related issues
How to Apply for Parallel Wireless Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply Parallel Wireless recruitment drive 2022 for freshers online ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.