Nielsen Recruitment: Nielsen schedule to hire Trainee Analyst for 2021. The location of the job is Bengaluru. Freshers can also apply. The detailed eligibility criteria and Nielsen application process are given below.
As the arbiter of truth, Nielsen Global Media fuels the media industry with unbiased, reliable data about what people watch and listen to. To discover what’s true, we measure across all channels and platforms—from podcasts to streaming TV to social media. And when companies and advertisers are armed with the truth, they have a deeper understanding of their audiences and can accelerate growth.
Company Name :- Nielsen
Job Position:- Trainee Analyst
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary:- As per Company Standards
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:-
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
Nielsen Off Campus Hiring 2021 Application Process :-
All candidates who wish to apply for the Nielsen Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post of by clicking on this link
Application Link: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.