Nielsen Hiring: Nielsen schedule to hire Trainee Analyst for 2021. If you are even a freshers, you can apply for the post. The location of the job is Bengaluru. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
Nielsen Holdings Inc. is an American, information, data and market measurement firm. Nielsen operates in over 100 countries and employs approximately 44,000 people worldwide. The company is listed on the New York Stock Exchange and is currently a component of the S&P 500.
Nielsen Hiring:Company Name:- Nielsen
Job Position:- Trainee Analyst 1
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
Job Location:- Bengaluru, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
QUALIFICATION & DESIRED SKILLS:-
- Bachelor’s degree
- Good communication skills (Comprehension of written/verbal instructions in English)
- Eye for detail, Logical thought process
- Adaptability and quick learning abilities
- Basic computer and keyboard skills + Basic analytical skills
- Knowledge of different Sports, sporting events, TV channels and TV shows
- Ability to work with MS Excel and/or Google sheets
ABOUT THIS JOB:-
- To be employed as a ‘Trainee analyst’ in a media evaluation and reporting set up. Get trained and execute acquired instructions to report brand exposures/iterations from sports or non-sport media content (video or images) with strict adherence to timelines
ABOUT THE TEAM:-
- Nielsen Sports is the premier provider of analytics and insights within the sports industry, offering the most reliable source of independent and holistic market data in the sector and the most complete view of consumer trends and habits worldwide.
- Deliver work basis standard targets set (time or measure of unprocessed work) – differs from department to department
- A Trainee analyst would be required to browse through video content (mostly sports related) with an eye-for-detail when it comes to picking all legible brand exposures
- Ability to work effectively with management an
- d part of a team to meet targets
- Strong attention to detail
How to apply for the 2021 Jobs:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Recruitment 2021, they may apply for the job post for this position by clicking on the link provided below
Apply Link: Click here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.