NCR Corporation Recruitment : NCR Corporation schedule to hire for Software Intern for the year 2022. The job is for freshers and the job location is Hyderabad. The details for the selection process, application procedure and salary details are mentioned below.
We are NCR. We power incredible experiences that make life easier. We’re changing the way you bank, shop, eat and travel, enabling nearly 700 million transactions daily. How do we do it all? With iNCRedible people like you. A career here means embracing our culture and shared values, always seeking new adventures, and carving your own path. We’ve been around more than 130 years and we’re just getting started. Join us as we build the future of omnichannel experiences, and have fun doing it!
NCR Corporation Recruitment :
Company Name:- NCR Corporation
Job Position:- Software Intern
Job Location:- Hyderabad, India
Salary Package:- As per Company Standards
Job schedule:- Full time
Job ID:- R0118099
Required Qualifications & Skills:-
- Bachelor degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field or equivalent experience
- 0-1 years of experience in Software Testing
- Knowledgeable in software testing concepts and methodology. Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing
- Relevant or related experience in software or firmware testing. Experience in desired technology.
- Ability to identify, debug and clearly articulate software defects
- Experience in GUI Testing, Backend Testing and Database Testing
- Experience in enterprise software testing
- Experience in developing Functional, Integration and end-end scenario test cases to validate business, system and operational requirements
- Demonstrate strong troubleshooting techniques and problem solving skills
- Able to constructively voice opinions, adapt to changing requirements, and provide frequent status updates
- Experience with tools such as QC, QTP, JIRA.
- Have a strong desire for quality, and an attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment composed of peers and cross-functional members worldwide
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to communicate with both technical and non-technical co-workers
- Ability to take initiative and be a self-starter
- Judgment skills are needed to assess high-risk areas of an application on which to focus testing efforts
- Ability to understand customer needs or expectations; business requirements and technical requirements
- Highly skilled communicator with the ability to mentor and influence others.
TCS, Infosys, Wipro and other Top MNC’s are Hiring Freshers !! Click Here to Register and Upload your resume !!
- Worked in any Software Development Life Cycle model and desirable working in Agile environment
- Knowledge of software development standards and protocols.
- Experience with tools utilized in development environment: Jira, HP ALM
- Certifications – ISTQB etc.
Position Summary:- Primary responsibility is to ensure high quality software solutions as a contributing member of a highly motivated team of Engineers. This individual will serve the “Test Engineer” role on an Agile team.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:-
- Apply test methodology, processes, procedures, standards and tools used by team.
- Exhibit a good understanding of Software Development and Quality Assurance best practices
- Co-ordinate cross-team test activities
- Perform manual functional and regression testing
- Perform volume, performance, reliability testing
- Ensure high quality software which meets requirements – make sure every feature has clearly defined acceptance criteria and is well tested using documented test scripts. Full test coverage against requirements is expected
- Record, maintain, and archive test results
- Conduct tests ranging from hardware component level to the full solution
- Install and configure test environment including hardware and software components
- Design and develop test scripts which facilitate re-use of test scripts and components
- Record and track all issues uncovered during requirements review or testing and follow through to resolution. Utilize software based system maintenance and tracking tools for test cases and defects
- Create accurate estimates of work efforts and meet project deadlines
- Assist others in estimating task effort and dependencies, responsible for team commitments within the Sprint.
- Monitor test execution progress and provide metrics and reports to management
- Manage physical and virtual lab environments
- Applies good debugging and troubleshoot techniques to assist Developers with isolating the problem and determining the solution
- Review and provide input for technical documentation, user help materials and customer training
- Stays current with technology and/or test practices and disseminates knowledge to team members, forms best practices
How to Apply for NCR Corporation Off Campus Drive 2022?
Interested and Eligible candidates can apply NCR Corporation recruitment drive 2022 for freshers online ASAP.
Apply Links: Click Here
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.