Moody’s Quantitative Analyst Recruitment: Moody is hiring freshers for 2020 recruitment drive with 0-3 years of experience. The job post is for the role of Quantitative Analyst. Any candidate who is a Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics, or Business may apply for the job. Gurgaon is the job location. The details for applying in this job has been explained in this article.
Moody’s Corporation, often referred to as Moody’s, is an American business and financial services company. It is the holding company for Moody’s Investors Service (MIS), an American credit rating agency, and Moody’s Analytics (MA), an American provider of financial analysis software and services.
Moody’s Quantitative Analyst Recruitment:
Company name: Moody’s Corporation
Company Website: www.moodys.com
Job Role: Quantitative Analyst
Qualification : Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics, or Business
Experience: 0-3 Years
Job Location: Bangalore
Salary: Best In Industry
Detailed Eligibility Criteria :
- Anyone who is a Graduate/Post-graduate degree in Engineering, Financial Engineering, Econometrics, Statistics, Finance, Physics, or Business preferred.
- He/She should have 0-3 years of overall experience in credit risk modeling – experience in credit derivatives or structured finance a strong plus.
- One must have the ability to review and interpret legal documents to translate it to bond waterfall preferred
- Working knowledge of 2 of the following technologies: VBA, C++, C#, Matlab, R, Moody’s Structured Finance Workstation (SFW)
- Knowledge of SQL a plus.
- The candidate must be hard working, easy to work with, and willingness to learn new technologies
- He/ She has to verify and enhance the financial models underlying Moody’s credit policies and rating methodologies in particular, verify cash-flow waterfalls used in structured finance deals
- One has to implement model testing procedures and developing analytical projects to confirm the ability of financial models to assess credit risk.
- Building financial model prototypes, implement validation procedures, and assist with the implementation of new control processes for rating models and scorecards.
- The position requires collaboration with rating analysts, model managers, research groups, and development groups.
How to apply for the Moody’s Fresher Recruitment:
All candidates who wish to apply for the Moody’s Job 2020, they may apply for the post of Quantitative Analyst by clicking on this link:
Apply Link: Click Here To Apply
Don’t Miss any Job Opportunity, Follow us On Following Social Media & Get Instant Job Notifications in Your Mobile.